Crash when loading savegame

Things that has been reported already before.
Ext3h
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Crash when loading savegame

Post by Ext3h »

Bug type: Corrupted savegame.

Version: 0.12.26, build 17762, win64, Steam, with Steam Overlay active.

Mods: No mods except stock mods active.

Map: New hope campaign, level 2

Attachments: Save game and the log file.

Description:
All 3 auto save games and manual save are corrupted. I could successfully save and load much older versions of the same map. All savegames have been created by the same version in Factorio.

My railroad system was attacked prior to these corrupted save games, so one of the locomotives is damaged, and it is possible that some tracks got damaged or destroyed too - I don't know exactly.

The train was set to travel between two stations, single track only, no signals. In one of the save games, the train is parked at the station, so the train moving is not the cause.

I can't tell for sure now, but I think the train failed to show up on the minimap as well, previous to any of the current save games.

I think it disappeared from the minimap when I added a second locomotive, after giving it an unfulfillable schedule first (as it would have needed to move backwards, but it didn't have a second locomotive yet!). I accidentally added the second locomotive in the wrong orientation first. It started following the schedule after fixing the orientation.

EDIT: I was wrong about the version. The save games have been created with 0.12.25, however the game crashes both with 0.12.25 and 0.12.26.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(6.75 KiB) Downloaded 93 times
_autosave1.zip
(2.53 MiB) Downloaded 78 times

Cbrad24
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Crash when loading savegame

Post by Cbrad24 »

Bug was fixed in 0.12.26
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20958
FactorioBot wrote: Bugfixes
  • Fixed the corrupted level 2 of the New hope campaign, that was producing corrupted saves. If you are already playing this level, you have to start it over, I'm sorry for the trouble.

Return to “Duplicates”