[1.1.104]Feedback on the issue of construction robots not working

Things that has been reported already before.
cfso7609
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.104]Feedback on the issue of construction robots not working

Post by cfso7609 »

I planned a super large upgrade project (over 1000 * 1000 meters) using an upgrade plan, but the construction robot did not upgrade as expected. In the attached screenshot, you can see the robotic arms that need to be upgraded next to me. The construction robot is in my backpack and there are sufficient robotic arms. At this point, the construction robot should be visible on the screen working, but not yet.
(I failed to upload the image, so I placed it in the file at the end)
In fact, if I were to remain stationary for a while (about 30 seconds), the construction robot would still work, but it did not immediately start working when I approached the building to be upgraded.
I conducted tests and found that as there are fewer projects to upgrade, building robots will work faster (for example, initially I needed to wait in place for one minute, but now it only takes 30 seconds).
I have noticed that the work of building robots always goes from top to bottom, from left to right. I think the production team may have used a "scanning" method to determine when the construction robots should come out to work, but obviously this method is too inefficient.
This issue will not be resolved after I restart the game, so you can directly use my save for testing. However, for newly created saves, this issue does not exist (I also don't understand why). In fact, this issue only appeared a few hours after I had planned and hung up.
Due to my attempts to achieve success, I am using the original version of the game 1.1.104 without any mods.
report.rar
(11.08 MiB) Downloaded 11 times

cfso7609
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [1.1.104]Feedback on the issue of construction robots not working

Post by cfso7609 »

Thank you for your reply. I noticed that this issue has existed since 2016, but it still exists today. Can you check my archive to completely resolve this issue?

cfso7609
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by cfso7609 »

Loewchen wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:59 pm
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=28675
Thank you for your reply. I noticed that this issue has existed since 2016, but it still exists today. Can you check my archive to completely resolve this issue?

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

cfso7609 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:55 am
Loewchen wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:59 pm
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=28675
If you read the thread Loewchen linked, you'll find that the general cause of the problem you're seeing is you have too many ghosts/upgrade requests that require action. The fact that you say you did a 1k x 1k area supports this. Delete some of them, especially ones that are out of robot coverage and do it as smaller bites.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Return to “Duplicates”