[1.1.104][macOS] Natural scrolling ignored when scrolling horizontally

Things that has been reported already before.
casiotone
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[1.1.104][macOS] Natural scrolling ignored when scrolling horizontally

Post by casiotone »

I have a mod (Spidertron Extended) that introduces a Spidertron with a very large equipment grid where scrolling is required to see the entire grid. When I'm using the grid with natural scrolling enabled, scrolling vertically is inverted as expected - moving my fingers up on the trackpad scrolls down in the grid, and vice-versa. But when scrolling horizontally, natural scrolling is ignored and the scrolling direction is not inverted - moving my fingers left on the trackpad scrolls the grid left instead of right.

When natural scrolling is enabled, scrolling on both axes should be inverted.

This behavior is also present in other UI elements that scroll, like the map generator preview.

Edit:

I just noticed a recent related issue on Windows here viewtopic.php?f=7&t=110783 so apologies for the dupe

I think it is the same issue as I tested more with natural scrolling disabled and realized that horizontal scrolling is always wrong. With natural scrolling disabled, horizontal scrolling is inverted when it shouldn't be. With natural scrolling enabled, horizontal scrolling isn't inverted when it should be.

Donion
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [Donion] [1.1.104][macOS] Natural scrolling ignored when scrolling horizontally

Post by Donion »

As you've said, this is probably duplicate of 110783. I'll keep this thread here until I can confirm it.

Donion
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.104][macOS] Natural scrolling ignored when scrolling horizontally

Post by Donion »

Duplicate of 110783.

Return to “Duplicates”