[1.1.97] Crash loading save (ElectricSubNetwork::loadSecondarySources)

Things that has been reported already before.
Pi-C
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

[1.1.97] Crash loading save (ElectricSubNetwork::loadSecondarySources)

Post by Pi-C »

I've loaded a saved game that I've got with a bug report against Bio Industries, but didn't sync the mods. As I've been working on other mods lately, Bio Industries was not active, so all its entities would have been removed.

The game crashed before the main menu appeared. It seems the crash was related to the Electronic Subnetwork:

Code: Select all

Factorio crashed. Generating symbolized stacktrace, please wait ...
/tmp/factorio-build-kzHmAG/src/Util/Logger.cpp (336): Logger::writeStacktrace(FileWriteStream*, StackTraceInfo*) [clone .constprop.0]
/tmp/factorio-build-kzHmAG/src/Util/CrashHandler.cpp (188): CrashHandler::writeStackTrace(CrashHandler::CrashReason)
/tmp/factorio-build-kzHmAG/src/Util/CrashHandler.cpp (642): CrashHandler::commonSignalHandler(int)
/tmp/factorio-build-kzHmAG/src/Util/CrashHandler.cpp (648): CrashHandler::SignalHandler(int)
0x7ff64b91b50f
/tmp/factorio-build-kzHmAG/src/Energy/ElectricSubNetwork.cpp (91): ElectricSubNetwork::loadSecondarySources(MapDeserialiser&)
/tmp/factorio-build-kzHmAG/src/Energy/ElectricNetwork.cpp (293): ElectricNetwork::loadSecondarySources(MapDeserialiser&)
/tmp/factorio-build-kzHmAG/src/Energy/ElectricNetworkManager.cpp (23): ElectricNetworkManager::load(Map&, MapDeserialiser&)
/tmp/factorio-build-kzHmAG/src/Map/Map.cpp (514): Map::loadData(MapDeserialiser&, GlobalModSettings const&, ProgressObserver*)
/tmp/factorio-build-kzHmAG/src/Map/Map.cpp (314): Map::load(MapInterface, MapDeserialiser&, GlobalModSettings const&, ProgressObserver*) [clone .isra.0]
/tmp/factorio-build-kzHmAG/src/Scenario/Scenario.cpp (258): Scenario::loadFactory(MapInterface, Filesystem::Path const*, Filesystem::Path const&, ScenarioExecutionContext, LoadType, MapDeserialiser*, InputType, InputHandler*, MultiplayerManagerBase*, ProgressObserver*, bool, InputListener*) [clone .constprop.1]
/tmp/factorio-build-kzHmAG/src/Scenario/ParallelScenarioLoader.cpp (172): ParallelScenarioLoader::doLoad(MapInterface, ParallelScenarioLoader*, MapDeserialiser*, InputType, InputHandler*, MultiplayerManagerBase*, NamedBool<EnableReplayTag>)
/opt/gcc-12.2.0/include/c++/12.2.0/bits/invoke.h (61): void std::__invoke_impl<void, void (*)(MapInterface, ParallelScenarioLoader*, MapDeserialiser*, InputType, InputHandler*, MultiplayerManagerBase*, NamedBool<EnableReplayTag>), MapInterface, ParallelScenarioLoader*, MapDeserialiser*, InputType, InputHandler*, MultiplayerManagerBase*, NamedBool<EnableReplayTag>::Enum>(std::__invoke_other, void (*&&)(MapInterface, ParallelScenarioLoader*, MapDeserialiser*, InputType, InputHandler*, MultiplayerManagerBase*, NamedBool<EnableReplayTag>), MapInterface&&, ParallelScenarioLoader*&&, MapDeserialiser*&&, InputType&&, InputHandler*&&, MultiplayerManagerBase*&&, NamedBool<EnableReplayTag>::Enum&&)
/opt/gcc-12.2.0/include/c++/12.2.0/bits/invoke.h (96): std::__invoke_result<void (*)(MapInterface, ParallelScenarioLoader*, MapDeserialiser*, InputType, InputHandler*, MultiplayerManagerBase*, NamedBool<EnableReplayTag>), MapInterface, ParallelScenarioLoader*, MapDeserialiser*, InputType, InputHandler*, MultiplayerManagerBase*, NamedBool<EnableReplayTag>::Enum>::type std::__invoke<void (*)(MapInterface, ParallelScenarioLoader*, MapDeserialiser*, InputType, InputHandler*, MultiplayerManagerBase*, NamedBool<EnableReplayTag>), MapInterface, ParallelScenarioLoader*, MapDeserialiser*, InputType, InputHandler*, MultiplayerManagerBase*, NamedBool<EnableReplayTag>::Enum>(void (*&&)(MapInterface, ParallelScenarioLoader*, MapDeserialiser*, InputType, InputHandler*, MultiplayerManagerBase*, NamedBool<EnableReplayTag>), MapInterface&&, ParallelScenarioLoader*&&, MapDeserialiser*&&, InputType&&, InputHandler*&&, MultiplayerManagerBase*&&, NamedBool<EnableReplayTag>::Enum&&)
/opt/gcc-12.2.0/include/c++/12.2.0/bits/std_thread.h (252): void std::thread::_Invoker<std::tuple<void (*)(MapInterface, ParallelScenarioLoader*, MapDeserialiser*, InputType, InputHandler*, MultiplayerManagerBase*, NamedBool<EnableReplayTag>), MapInterface, ParallelScenarioLoader*, MapDeserialiser*, InputType, InputHandler*, MultiplayerManagerBase*, NamedBool<EnableReplayTag>::Enum> >::_M_invoke<0ul, 1ul, 2ul, 3ul, 4ul, 5ul, 6ul, 7ul>(std::_Index_tuple<0ul, 1ul, 2ul, 3ul, 4ul, 5ul, 6ul, 7ul>)
/opt/gcc-12.2.0/include/c++/12.2.0/bits/std_thread.h (259): std::thread::_Invoker<std::tuple<void (*)(MapInterface, ParallelScenarioLoader*, MapDeserialiser*, InputType, InputHandler*, MultiplayerManagerBase*, NamedBool<EnableReplayTag>), MapInterface, ParallelScenarioLoader*, MapDeserialiser*, InputType, InputHandler*, MultiplayerManagerBase*, NamedBool<EnableReplayTag>::Enum> >::operator()()
/opt/gcc-12.2.0/include/c++/12.2.0/bits/std_thread.h (210): std::thread::_State_impl<std::thread::_Invoker<std::tuple<void (*)(MapInterface, ParallelScenarioLoader*, MapDeserialiser*, InputType, InputHandler*, MultiplayerManagerBase*, NamedBool<EnableReplayTag>), MapInterface, ParallelScenarioLoader*, MapDeserialiser*, InputType, InputHandler*, MultiplayerManagerBase*, NamedBool<EnableReplayTag>::Enum> > >::_M_run()
/tmp/tmp.muiMGHWJQ4/objdir/../gcc-12.2.0/libstdc++-v3/src/c++11/thread.cc (82): execute_native_thread_routine
./nptl/pthread_create.c (444): start_thread
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone3.S (81): clone3
0xffffffffffffffff
Stack trace logging done
5531.826 Error Util.cpp:100: Unexpected error occurred. If you're running the latest version of the game you can help us solve the problem by posting the contents of the log file on the Factorio forums.
You'll find the complete log file attached to this post. The saved game I've used is available here.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(2.51 MiB) Downloaded 28 times
A good mod deserves a good changelog. Here's a tutorial (WIP) about Factorio's way too strict changelog syntax!

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [1.1.97] Crash loading save (ElectricSubNetwork::loadSecondarySources)

Post by Loewchen »

The save provided is not the same save that caused the crash, can you reproduce the crash with the save you uploaded?

Pi-C
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Pi-C »

Loewchen wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:42 pm
The save provided is not the same save that caused the crash, …
It actually is. I've downloaded the save from the given link (provided by the bug reporter for BI) myself, but I've renamed the file so it would make more sense to me when I'd get to work on that bug.
A good mod deserves a good changelog. Here's a tutorial (WIP) about Factorio's way too strict changelog syntax!

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report. This looks like it's the same as here viewtopic.php?f=30&t=111580 which will be fixed for the next release.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Duplicates”