[1.1.63] Parts of the game stop running and the console history appears, radar coverage is inverted.

Things that has been reported already before.
barbary
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

[1.1.63] Parts of the game stop running and the console history appears, radar coverage is inverted.

Post by barbary »

Note this bug has been discussed here https://www.reddit.com/r/factorio/comme ... radar_bug/ and I was asked to report this as a bug even though it's almost certain is a repeat of this bug viewtopic.php?p=437898#p437898 .

This bug was first seen in 1.1.61. I do not use nor have I ever used any mods.

When loading my current save game after a few minutes of playing the console history appears, radar coverage in map view is inverted so now I can see everywhere there isn't a radar. Also artillery seems to stop firing because if I continue to play the game bitters start expanding towards the base. FPS/UPS seem to be roughly halved. If I save the game in this state and then reload the save the inversed radar continues but artillery starts firing again.

This map is very large and very old. It has already been discussed in Reddit and it is thought I have run the in game timer out as discussed in the bug report, running /time on the save gives back a runtime of over 828 days.
picture of inversed radar
picture of inversed radar
20220728123454_1.jpg (2.52 MiB) Viewed 1429 times

factorio-current.log
(5.26 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
Save Game File over 600Mb
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KEtGtT ... sp=sharing

Pls can you post something so I know when you have downloaded the file.

UPDATE
I used the work around on the previous bug to reset the time. However 4 minutes and 6 seconds in the same thing described above happened. So maybe this isn't a duplicate bug at all.
bug still happening with a timer of 4minutes
bug still happening with a timer of 4minutes
20220730152753_1.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 1411 times

Return to “Duplicates”