How to change pipe capacity (solved)

DyWorld, the successor of DyTech. Adding new systems, items, fluids, machines and enemies! The Material System gives items like pipes and transport a real life feeling (Material property specific capacity/speed/range) and the Metallurgic System gives a new way to smelt ores. The Attribute System governs you! This means whatever you do, you get stronger from it!

Moderators: MagicLegend, Dysoch

Hannu
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

How to change pipe capacity (solved)

Post by Hannu »

I need longer underground pipes and different colors in aesthetic buildings but higher tier pipes have too large capacity and fluid flow does not work properly. What I have to change in mod files to get capacity of all pipes to same as nickel pipes (and vanilla pipes)?

I already found a row
DyWorld_Prototype_Entity.fluid_box.base_area = v.DyWorld.Entity.Pipe.Amount / 10

in files data\logistics\entities\pipe.lua and pipe-underground.lua and changed base_area to 1 but it did not have any effect.
Last edited by Hannu on Sun May 31, 2020 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hannu
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: How to change pipe capacity

Post by Hannu »

I found solution. There was a file "data\entity-info.lua". There is definitions for capacities of different pipes. I changed them and now it work as I like. I do not understand why my first attempt failed.

Return to “DyWorld”