We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:17 pm
For all the bio-weapon propaganda enjoyers.
Why no one believes in the falsification of the Apollo flights. Because no matter how well you organize everything, there will always be someone who messes up everything.

I did not believe in biolaboratory until Russia began to demand an investigation from all countries.
It means they've got something.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:24 pm
Why no one believes in the falsification of the Apollo flights. Because no matter how well you organize everything, there will always be someone who messes up everything.

I did not believe in biolaboratory until Russia began to demand an investigation from all countries.
Luckily your country is no longer in position to demand anything from anyone :D

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

I want someone to be prosecuted, that means he's guilty

very good experience of justice

(thank you for documenting the 2 other you were refering to that makes it clear which one you select which is probably a random pick on a list)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine_I ... Flight_752

Also that you are on mobile

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:29 pm
I want someone to be prosecuted, that means he's guilty
very good experience of justice
Nobody canceled the prize of innocence. if Russia said A, she would have to say B

Thanks for the link, I didn't know about that at all.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Nobody canceled the prize of innocence. if Russia said A, she would have to say B

you should try to say it again with different words, because your sentence makes no sense to me
Thanks for the link, I didn't know about that at all.
tragic accident in a cycle of violence, knowing what happened makes it easier to not create mistrust in the long term

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Also...
These are old. Far predate the current on goings or government. So really not sure what your point here was.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

plus it's biaised since it's western and therefore it is impossible to know the truth because there are other version out there on the internet

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:36 pm
you should try to say it again with different words, because your sentence makes no sense to me
in the current situation, Russia needs to be 110% sure before starting this adventure with biolabs. All experts will examine everything under a microscope to find a errors.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:44 pm
plus it's biaised since it's western and therefore it is impossible to know the truth because there are other version out there on the internet
I was not talking about the crashes themselves, but about the fact that people constantly screw up. on military radars, in Chernobyl at nuclear power plants, on the design of Fukushima.

So someone missed the target plane, easy.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

i don't think it's likely that after refusing to comply to UN vote, 1 week later asking for UN to work to investigate baseless claim makes sense.

There was a man once who said "it's very hard to find a black cat in a dark room, especially when the cat is not there."

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:50 pm
I was not talking about the crashes themselves, but about the fact that people constantly screw up.
I know i was just merely pointing at what is called a biais of confirmation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

That's the part when you claim wikipedia is biaised because it's western when it's used to point out to facts that are outside or contradict your narrative but when it support your narrative then you don't say it's biais anymore

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:56 pm
i don't think it's likely that after refusing to comply to UN vote, 1 week later asking for UN to work to investigate baseless claim makes sense.
I know no more than you, so we wait and see.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:00 pm
I know no more than you, so we wait and see.

Well no it means you are taking everything for granted and don't have comon sense to use "doubt"

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:59 pm

I know i was just merely pointing at what is called a biais of confirmation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
There are too many Russian bots here, you confused me with one of them.

But my opinion is the same. freely moderated source of information, what could be wrong with it.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:04 pm
Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:59 pm

There are too many Russian bots here, you confused me with one of them.
Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:19 pm

3 downed civilian aircraft in peacetime by the military of different countries do not tell you about this?
No i didn't you are the one who accept wikipedia as a non-biaised sourced when it follow your narrative and otherwise no you say it's biaised. For example when you look at the page of russia invasion you said it.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Russ ... of_Ukraine

Then when it's used [wikipedia] as a source to illustrate your plane accident story, you don't claim it's a biaised source anymore.
Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:04 pm
But my opinion is the same. freely moderated source of information, what could be wrong with it.
You say A=> B, then you say but i don't know A. this not opinion nor source of information, it's just confused rumbling

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:08 pm
Then when it's used [wikipedia] as a source to illustrate your plane accident story, you don't claim it's a biaised source anymore.
it's just a reference to the event, I could use links to discovery channel's "air crash investigation" to show which cases I was talking about.
Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:08 pm
You say A=> B, then you say but i don't know A. this not opinion nor source of information, it's just confused rumbling
I am say " I know no more than you" , and we are both know , what Russia start this biolab investigation. This "A" , so, we both waiting for "B" from Russia , as it is next step

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:20 pm
I am say " I know no more than you" , and we are both know , what Russia start this biolab investigation. This "A" , so, we both waiting for "B" from Russia , as it is next step
again confuse rumbling let me show you precisely where you make the mistake in epistemology :

if russia demand investigation why the sky has turned red, it means the sky is red ?

It's not because you ask the question that the answer is positive, but you conclude as if it's true, one must be very stupid, you don't know lie exist ?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/you ... 1647034978

Youtube to ban all russian funded media worldwide. No more VPN usable to read putin's diary any idea ?

Return to β€œNews”