We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:17 pm
You alredy posted this picture and gotten full reply.
The first time did not pay attention to the poster. Now I looked better.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:18 pm
I am saying (again) that both goverment propaganda , one from Russia , one from West. Do not expect from both story about true situation.
2_04_144.png
2_04_144.png (164.54 KiB) Viewed 1673 times

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

In the propaganda manual it says your next argument is supposed to be something like "that doesn't make me wrong if everyone else disagree and there is no need to question myself".

you used the questionnable star trek clip last time for this you know "absolute democracy".

[Instead of adressing the matter that is most country that took a stance seem to not believe that the war is legitimate]
Last edited by mmmPI on Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Some russian propaganda:

Russian military personnel seize a large number of man-portable air defense systems of various types.

At present, a check has been organized on the serial numbers of MANPADS abandoned by Ukrainian nationalists in order to establish the country that supplies these weapons.

The Kyiv nationalist regime, uncontrollably distributing MANPADS received from European countries and the United States, creates a long-term threat of terrorist attacks on civilian aircraft.

Russian servicemen will continue to search for and seize MANPADS abandoned by nationalists to prevent terrorists from getting lethal weapons and their subsequent removal from Ukraine.
/Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation/

Armed USA launcher lying after the offensive of the Ukrainian troops.

Ukrainian soldiers are transporting weapons.
Attachments
IMG_20220311_202933_368.jpg
IMG_20220311_202933_368.jpg (215.26 KiB) Viewed 1668 times
IMG_20220311_202537_754.jpg
IMG_20220311_202537_754.jpg (104.68 KiB) Viewed 1668 times

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:32 pm

Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:46 pm

Find a better source from independent press.
The source isn't even the ministry of the Russian Federation, it's actually you claiming the minitry did show the picture which makes little sense no ? did they hand over the file on usb to independant journalist in a press conference ?

Have you just added unrelated images to illustrate a text that you also invented yourself ?

For what reason ?

Are you paid per hour or per message ?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:32 pm
Some russian propaganda:

Russian military personnel seize a large number of man-portable air defense systems of various types.

At present, a check has been organized on the serial numbers of MANPADS abandoned by Ukrainian nationalists in order to establish the country that supplies these weapons.

The Kyiv nationalist regime, uncontrollably distributing MANPADS received from European countries and the United States, creates a long-term threat of terrorist attacks on civilian aircraft.

Russian servicemen will continue to search for and seize MANPADS abandoned by nationalists to prevent terrorists from getting lethal weapons and their subsequent removal from Ukraine.

Armed USA launcher lying after the offensive of the Ukrainian troops.

Ukrainian soldiers are transporting weapons.
"man-portable air defense systems". Yet you post pictures of anti-tank weapons and AKs. BTW that javelin is damaged and cant be used reliably.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:39 pm
"man-portable air defense systems". Yet you post pictures of anti-tank weapons and AKs. BTW that javelin is damaged and cant be used reliably.
I think he went to ask his boss for advice on how to handle the situation, and now the boss look previous message and realize there is a lot of work to train that troll to better deny the invasion

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:39 pm
I can't write and you can't read. great team.

I specifically wrote captions for the photo. the first thing that dangerous weapons lying around in the fields without supervision. There more photos from abandoned outpost with same weapons in boxes.

the main idea is that : so powerful weapons can fall into the hands of street criminals, at normal times it is not possible to get it for them.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:29 pm
the main idea is that : so powerful weapons can fall into the hands of street criminals, at normal times it is not possible to get it for them.
what is normal time ? When Russian army is in Russia and not in Ukraine ?

( the main idea is that those things happen because someone launched an invasion of the neighbour country )

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:40 pm
Yes.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

I can't write and you can't read. great team.

I specifically wrote captions for the photo. the first thing that dangerous weapons lying around in the fields without supervision. There more photos from abandoned outpost with same weapons in boxes.

And your point is? In Kyiv alone 50,000 AKs were issued to form city defence force. You think when there are 20 people at each Kyiv intersection you should be afraid of misuse of 1 AK?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:47 pm
mmmPI wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:40 pm
Yes.
I agree with you that one of the many harmful consequences of launching a war is that weapons will be disseminated.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

US to send 12,000 more troops to reinforce NATO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVaK5QoCobo

Clearly all is going according to putin's plan.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:48 pm
And your point is? In Kyiv alone 50,000 AKs were issued to form city defence force. You think when there are 20 people at each Kyiv intersection you should be afraid of misuse of 1 AK?
Who then will collect these AKs? How quickly they accidentally get lost? How quickly will they be in the hands of criminals in your country?

I have already written more than once from which country I am, I know that there is from Sweden. Can all others write their country's?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:51 pm
Are they the ones who let a target-plane the size of a ballistic missile fly from Ukraine and fall into Zagreb, Croatia?

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Well, yeah, I mean, when you're being shot at, shelled, and at risk of having your position being overrun, you totally have time to make several trips back and forth to move and keep control of dangerous weapons.

/s
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:56 pm
Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:51 pm
Are they the ones who let a target-plane the size of a ballistic missile fly from Ukraine and fall into Zagreb, Croatia?
You must be pretty stupid to think something Ukrainian flew half-Europe when all NATO radar are pointed that side.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:53 pm
Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:48 pm
Who then will collect these AKs? How quickly they accidentally get lost? How quickly will they be in the hands of criminals in your country?

I have already written more than once from which country I am, I know that there is from Sweden. Can all others write their country's?
Tax department, theyre good at collecting.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

For all the bio-weapon propaganda enjoyers.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:13 pm
You must be pretty stupid to think something Ukrainian flew half-Europe when all NATO radar are pointed that side.
:lol: no, I just lived long enough to realize how screwed up people are sometimes.

3 downed civilian aircraft in peacetime by the military of different countries do not tell you about this?

Return to β€œNews”