We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:14 pm

You said it explained everything and now you are saying something different which makes it hard to give credits to you.

You also mention the global young leaders of davos which mister Putin is part of like mister Trudeau as far as i'm aware. You need to explain why they would then be in opposite side of the US-China war thanks you.
Please find my post. And insert link to MY post
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

MOP3E wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:17 pm
enterisys wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:23 pm
"We" as russia? Yeah most likely.
Gas in Europe is already stable at 2500...
Dont worry Europe knows how to count their own money.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:18 pm

Please find my post
I did a mistake and didn't realized that the person who answered the question isn't the person to whom i asked the question.

You are not the person who is repeatedly posting the 2015 video that say China is the big winner despite the opposite being said in the same video.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:21 pm

Yep, as always. Citizens will pay. Something new?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:09 pm
Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:55 pm
do you think they could feel threaten by Russia nuclear weapons ? or Russia willing to restaure their influence over central Asia ?
You do not follow the topic, already wrote here.

This is not a war between Russia and Ukraine. This is a US-China war. The United States pushed Ukraine into the clutches of Russia in order for Europe to unite around the United States. Judging by the comments here, it worked.

10 years ago, France produced unique warships for Russia.

Germany tried to withdraw software from the US

And now they are all back to the United States, and Russia is now an ally of China

I do follow the topic i made a mistake mis-attributing a post.

Your explanation you haven't detailed earlier i am not sure why you mention China ?

I understand what you are saying but i wish you also produce factual evidence to support the claim.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:26 pm
Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:21 pm

Yep, as always. Citizens will pay. Something new?
russian citizen? Im afraid they wont be able to buy anything even if they would have any money left.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... dity-firms
Already started, China buying russia. If you think this is friendly deal youre, again, wrong.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:34 pm
russian citizen? Im afraid they wont be able to buy anything even if they would have any money left.
How much fuel cost in your country now ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:27 pm
Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:09 pm
Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:55 pm
do you think they could feel threaten by Russia nuclear weapons ? or Russia willing to restaure their influence over central Asia ?
You do not follow the topic, already wrote here.

This is not a war between Russia and Ukraine. This is a US-China war. The United States pushed Ukraine into the clutches of Russia in order for Europe to unite around the United States. Judging by the comments here, it worked.

10 years ago, France produced unique warships for Russia.

Germany tried to withdraw software from the US

And now they are all back to the United States, and Russia is now an ally of China

I do follow the topic i made a mistake mis-attributing a post.

Your explanation you haven't detailed earlier i am not sure why you mention China ?

I understand what you are saying but i wish you also produce factual evidence to support the claim.
If I am have evidences, then I would write to you from guantanamo ( USA prison)

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

https://9gag.com/gag/axBWrNY
These guys claim they are superior to NATO.

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:40 pm
gGeorg wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:06 pm
- recover freedom of speech in Europe ?
For the non-russia part of Europe, it doesn't depends on Russia's behavior but more on internal policies.
For Russia i don't expect it to be possible at least before 2036 due to the extended possibility of re-election of the president.
Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:06 pm
- send all Ukraininans who are abroad back home ? (currently it is about 10 mil ppl and rising)
Not sure about the numbers, the UN said yesterday evaluations from 1.5 to 2 millions. You can't force them to live in a place if they fear for their future in that place. Or at least the EU will not want to admit forcing people to do things.
I ment freedom of speech in European union. It was suppressed regarding Covid and now even more regarding Ukraine.
When I see Russia's internet sources, they still can speak (write) more freely than in EU.

Before the Russian military operation, about 200 000 Ukraininan was leagaly in Czech rep. Officials guess is, another 200k is iin country illegaly. i.g. Czech rep. has 10mil citizens but we supported about 400 000 ukraininas.
Now, (last few days) Ukraininans escape not becouse of war, but becouse they have a chance to leave ruined country. Now they can enter to EU without papers and recive support, welfare, helthcare for free. Brusel's maniacs always support any mass migration to EU, so they do now.
As you say, UN expect that about 2 mil of Ukraininas are on the move, to flood Europe. However, about 10mil left in last 10 years already.
Last edited by gGeorg on Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:44 pm
If I am have evidences, then I would write to you from guantanamo ( USA prison)
At least that's honnest. It doesn't help the credibility of your narrative, but it doesn't disqualify you such as a self-contradicting argumentation would do in my opinion.

I hear what you say, one could call it a "coherent narrative" but without any factual evidence it's just one amongst other several way to understand the problem.

It does raises the question to me : Why are you pushing a narrative that you cannot back with any factual evidence ? Why one ? this one ? there are several other any explanations that could be true and are not supported by any evidence. That is not to me a proper epistemology. One sort of discredit himself when asserting repeadly un-prooven claim.

That's sort of a simplistic holistic explanation that neglects many of the factors that are to be considered. Such as what the Ukrainian people think and feel.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:50 pm
https://9gag.com/gag/axBWrNY
These guys claim they are superior to NATO.
And this is the reason why we are all sitting in NATO and shaking with fear. These guys can fight from a truck, but a NATO soldier needs a personal air-conditioned Humvees.
But I can understand you, it looks like you are still too young

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:54 pm
That's sort of a simplistic holistic explanation that neglects many of the factors that are to be considered. Such as what the Ukrainian people think and feel.
I have never been able to play civilization 6 higher than a knight. But if I played it, then I would do exactly as the US did for the war with China (how soon will China become the number 1 country, displacing the US?)

The idea of ​​a US war with China is not mine. I heard it on the channel of the man who predicted today's war at Ukraine a year ago to within a week.

And this prediction scared me with her perfect logic.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:50 pm
I ment freedom of speech in European union. It was suppressed regarding Covid and now even more regarding Ukraine.
When I see Russia's internet sources, they still can speak (write) more freely than in EU.
I maintain that it seems to me highly depending on which of the 27 country of the EU you live. There are known public documented discrepancies between them in terms of freedom of press and expression and repression of opposition.

When you consider censorship there is a part of it where it's the "perceived" censorship, hence the different index showing slightly different results. Yet there is a consensus that the press and expression isn't free in Russia partly due to the writen laws and their active application to control and potentially silence opposition that are amongst the strictest in the world.

https://rsf.org/en/ranking_table This ranking from french NGO show that in general the EU countries ranked lower in 2020 than in 2019 yet they rank Russia very badly.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:08 pm
Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:54 pm
I have never been able to play civilization 6 higher than a knight. But if I played it, then I would do exactly as the US did for the war with China (how soon will China become the number 1 country, displacing the US?)

The idea of ​​a US war with China is not mine. I heard it on the channel of the man who predicted today's war at Ukraine a year ago to within a week.

And this prediction scared me with her perfect logic.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thucydides_Trap

" term popularized by American political scientist Graham T. Allison to describe an apparent tendency towards war when an emerging power threatens to displace an existing great power as a regional or international hegemon.[1] It was coined and is primarily used to describe a potential conflict between the United States and the People's Republic of China"

In the history of Greece, it was Sparta that was 1rst power and loosing progressively to Athens, they declared war before Athens would overcome, but they eventually lost.

I'm not sure why one would try to follow such politics ?

There are some narratives about it, but it doesn't meant it's all true and the only way to understand what is happening, especially if you wish to escape the spiral of violence and death that those ideology conducts to.

It's dismissing the will of the Ukrainian people like it doesn't exist.

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:11 pm
https://rsf.org/en/ranking_table This ranking from french NGO show that in general the EU countries ranked lower in 2020 than in 2019 yet they rank Russia very badly.
LOL
This NGO is perfect example how global west works. Check their supporters:
https://rsf.org/en/our-supporters
Lots of cporpo-press and MSM TV corpo's and
National Endowment for Democracy (NED) which is a CIA branch. Tadaaaaa :lol:

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:20 pm
Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:11 pm
LOL
This NGO is perfect example how global west works. Check their supporters:
https://rsf.org/en/our-supporters
Lots of cporpo-press and MSM TV corpo's and
National Endowment for Democracy (NED) which is a CIA branch. Tadaaaaa :lol:
https://cpj.org/data/?status=Killed&sta ... Journalist

maybe chek for yourself i can't explain the difference between one country and all the others, there just is a consensus amongst journalist or even insurance companies that need to cover up those guys. The fees you have to pay is not the same if you go to different country.

ravage666
Inserter
Inserter

Post by ravage666 »

x
Last edited by ravage666 on Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to β€œNews”