We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

epr wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:12 pm
Congratulations to the slava ukraini guys. You did it!
Assuming the senseless demographic destruction of ukraine was your goal all along, of course.
Makes little to no sense to blame the victim of agression for the casualties inflicted by the agressor no ? That's like if i punch you in the nose and them i blame you for the blood spilled on my hand. I'd even go as far as saying your goal along was to stain my clothes of course.

I also wanted to pointed out that you couldn't even properly make the image display on the forum, which even compared to many of the previous person that didn't seem to be able to understand the title of thread makes you sound particularly unable to inform properly.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:19 am
epr wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:12 pm
Congratulations to the slava ukraini guys. You did it!
Assuming the senseless demographic destruction of ukraine was your goal all along, of course.
Makes little to no sense to blame the victim of agression for the casualties inflicted by the agressor no ? That's like if i punch you in the nose and them i blame you for the blood spilled on my hand. I'd even go as far as saying your goal along was to stain my clothes of course.

I also wanted to pointed out that you couldn't even properly make the image display on the forum, which even compared to many of the previous person that didn't seem to be able to understand the title of thread makes you sound particularly unable to inform properly.
You forgot to write that the victim of aggression asked neighbors for money to take revenge on the aggressor, and stole part of the money received.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

I have not forgotten you only registered to be insulting on this thread there is still a screenshot showing this is the only topic you posted on.

You have already used such arguments back when prigojine was still alive, but you were claiming Ukraine was the agressor, i note a positive change in your repeated denial of who's reponsible for the war. Maybe that's why neighbors give money don't you think ? You used to pretend it was all a trick by the USA to attack Russia, now openly recognizing Russia is agressing Ukraine which sparked solidarity i think is quite some progress because it means you are not going to use the arguments of being persecuted for no reason anymore i suppose. Maybe you would even realize that you just openly recognized supporting an agressor in a war that kills hundred of thousands by your behavior of smearing the defending side in a video game thread. How does that makes you feel ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:36 pm
I have not forgotten you only registered to be insulting on this thread there is still a screenshot showing this is the only topic you posted on.

You have already used such arguments back when prigojine was still alive, but you were claiming Ukraine was the agressor, i note a positive change in your repeated denial of who's reponsible for the war. Maybe that's why neighbors give money don't you think ? You used to pretend it was all a trick by the USA to attack Russia, now openly recognizing Russia is agressing Ukraine which sparked solidarity i think is quite some progress because it means you are not going to use the arguments of being persecuted for no reason anymore i suppose. Maybe you would even realize that you just openly recognized supporting an agressor in a war that kills hundred of thousands by your behavior of smearing the defending side in a video game thread. How does that makes you feel ?
Some monts ago one country of the civilized world showed us how to destroy civilians with no sanctions. Now your words only cause a smile. It doesn’t matter how many and who you kill, it matters whose ass you kiss.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

I suppose you have enough experience in the domain that you are giving life advice about it, and as such i wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to ask you how do you usually recognize an ass that you would consider worth kissing ?

Please smile, it sounds like you are full of anger and frustration as if you wanted to be proud of something but there is nothing to be proud of i think it would do you some good to relieve a little the pressure.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:49 pm
I suppose you have enough experience in the domain that you are giving life advice about it, and as such i wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to ask you how do you usually recognize an ass that you would consider worth kissing ?

Please smile, it sounds like you are full of anger and frustration as if you wanted to be proud of something but there is nothing to be proud of i think it would do you some good to relieve a little the pressure.
I'm not your help when it comes to choosing an ass. I solve the problem of choice at beginning: I don’t kill anyone.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:57 pm
I'm not your help when it comes to choosing an ass. I solve the problem of choice at beginning: I don’t kill anyone.
Oh ok

Return to “News”