We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
User avatar
ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1507
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:16 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by ptx0 »

interesting attempts at lashing out from the russian bot army, 2 posts in one day. must have been a day of many losses.

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:59 am
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by vladimir_putin »

Russian army does not fear western tanks.

They are over-complicated contraptions. They are made for degenerate gay western army comprised of women who are afraid of dark and therefore need 'thermal vision' and 'digital targeting software' and 'composite armor'.

Strong Russian man prefer his grandfathers T-33.
Former model and currently table-connoisseur. I here for intelligent discussion with fellow lovers of the factory computer game.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 847
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

ptx0 wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:41 pm
interesting attempts at lashing out from the russian bot army, 2 posts in one day. must have been a day of many losses.
Ukraine does not lose soldiers. On the streets of Ukrainian cities, men are caught to participate in parties.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 2998
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:32 pm
ptx0 wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:41 pm
interesting attempts at lashing out from the russian bot army, 2 posts in one day. must have been a day of many losses.
Ukraine does not lose soldiers. On the streets of Ukrainian cities, men are caught to participate in parties.
And special guest is russian conscript ? I was told russian military man gives little entrance ticket to poor people. you can confirm ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 847
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:33 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:32 pm
ptx0 wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:41 pm
interesting attempts at lashing out from the russian bot army, 2 posts in one day. must have been a day of many losses.
Ukraine does not lose soldiers. On the streets of Ukrainian cities, men are caught to participate in parties.
And special guest is russian conscript ? I was told russian military man gives little entrance ticket to poor people. you can confirm ?
Are you about little metal entrance ticket to hell for poor Ukrainian naci-solders from a russian conscript? You're better know.


But war it is bad for two peoples from one family: Ukrainian and Russian. So much deaths and hates.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 821
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

In soviet russia you get drafted right on Orthodox Christmas Eve.
Image

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 2998
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:54 pm
But war it is bad for two peoples from one family: Ukrainian and Russian. So much deaths and hates.
Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:19 pm
I will surprise you, there is no war in Ukraine. If you don't believe me, please find the message about the declaration of war.
And this is the problem of Ukraine, in order received normal help , she must declare war on Russia, but then Ukraine will be the aggressor.
If there is a war bad for two peoples now, who is the aggressor that started it ? Because i only heard Putin launch special military operation, operation bad for Russian people too ? why Putin don't stop ? Russian conscript do not die in Russia, they should stay there no ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 847
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:09 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:54 pm
But war it is bad for two peoples from one family: Ukrainian and Russian. So much deaths and hates.
Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:19 pm
I will surprise you, there is no war in Ukraine. If you don't believe me, please find the message about the declaration of war.
And this is the problem of Ukraine, in order received normal help , she must declare war on Russia, but then Ukraine will be the aggressor.
If there is a war bad for two peoples now, who is the aggressor that started it ? Because i only heard Putin launch special military operation, operation bad for Russian people too ? why Putin don't stop ? Russian conscript do not die in Russia, they should stay there no ?
Always see who benefits and answer your own question.

Putin increased the rating among the population of Russia? - Yes.

Zelinsky increased his rating among the population of Ukraine (17% in January 2022) ? - Yes.

The military industry, which no one has needed lately, receives excess profit? - Yes

Is the US killing European industry with high resource prices and sanctions against Russia? - Yes. But if the United States needs something from Russia, it is quickly removed from the list of sanctions.

Russia will get a convenient sea access to the southern part of the world? - Yes.

Russia is training its army in the most modern war against an equal enemy? - Yes

Does the United States, with the help of Ukraine, have a chance to destroy modern Russia and leave China without support in the future confrontation for the first place in the world? - Yes (best deal, just supply garbage from your military warehouses, and residents of one corrupt country will die for you)
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 821
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

So it was Zelinsky who started this all along.
Image

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 2998
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:37 pm
I don’t believe that in 8 years it was impossible to peacefully resolve the issue with the Donetsk and Luhansk regions by Ukraina.

Over these 8 years, Ukraine only worsens the situation by starting a forced de-Russification of its Russian-speaking population. The concept of small nationalities was also removed from circulation.

I am not live in Russia or Ukraine. Have friend which migrate from Lugansk couple years ago to Russia with only 2 bags.

Here is a reminder of your first post where i removed part of your insult.

I'm just pasting this again because it shows how your lies evolve with time, at first it was not a war, there was no war, it was just to protect the population of Donbas according to you, even if there was clear factual evidence of targeting civilians in the Kyiv region you kept lying in a certain way with some ridiculoulsly fake news.

I'm skipping quickly on the bio weapon laboratory bullshit that you started mentionning at the same time where the russian representative humiliated himself by calling the UN to investigate without giving any kind of document whatsoever.

You were also saying that there would be no mobilization, and that russia was not at war.

Fast forward a little, now suddenly there is a war benefiting the evil USA making russian people suffer ?

And some russian troll come post on the forum to blame the USA ? while the same troll were posting on the same forum few month ago all the putin rethoric expaining why he thought it was smart to launch the military operation. So Putin launch a war, but it benefit the USA and make russian people suffer ?

I'm sorry djmixxx but your renewed attempt at spreading misinformation is even worse than those 800+ post of yours on only on this topic, you are still not quite sure if you can call it a war against the west that it was smart to launch, or if it's a failure of a war that makes the people launching it suffer.

Do you have lost your notes about the gas money ?
Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:36 pm
Is the US killing European industry with high resource prices and sanctions against Russia? - Yes. But if the United States needs something from Russia, it is quickly removed from the list of sanctions.
Do you have an example of something the USA need from Russia so badly it is not on the sanction list ? for the record it would be interesting to hear some facts here.
Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:36 pm
Putin increased the rating among the population of Russia? - Yes.

Zelinsky increased his rating among the population of Ukraine (17% in January 2022) ? - Yes.

The military industry, which no one has needed lately, receives excess profit? - Yes
Those are funny, first one is because you are not legally allowed in Russia to call the war a war or to critize it, then some random troll come by and tell you the putin rating increased in russia. " I just put people who criticize me in jail", " the polls are showing no criticism". Have you tried breaking the thermometer to cool down a room that is too hot ?

Second one is also funny because you explained to us in detail how Putin took the initiative of launching the war, and now you say it benefit Zelensky.
You didn't provide any numbers for Putin ratings but here you come up with random number without source, it remind me that time you tried to invent election %.

third one is funny too because lately in russia the military industry is very needed since russia is currently in a war of agression, why would you say something that is so obviously not true ? Like Russia started this war that makes the western weapon manufacturer so rich ? can anyone draw another conclusion that either putin did a mistake, or he was tricked into doing one ? what are you trying to say here ? also do you have any source for the money ? i'd be curious to see if really the russian weapon manufacturer are making excess profit
Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:36 pm
Russia will get a convenient sea access to the southern part of the world? - Yes.
Never heard of Sotchi or Rostov on Don ? Can't build boats there ?

Also there were medal given to russian soldier for the annexation of Crimea back in 2014, since Crimea is occupied and russian army retreated from Kherson, there is no additionnal access to the sea that is more convinient for russia in the currently occupied Ukrainian territory. Only Crimea but it was already occupied and those hundred of thousand of casualties were for nothing if that is your argument maybe you should try to be more precise.

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:36 pm
Russia is training its army in the most modern war against an equal enemy? - Yes
Russia is sending conscripts after loosing 100 000 + soldier and their officers while getting its most high tech material captured and the whole world watching their tactics and learning how to fight against them. Their army has suffered 10 times the casualties from the soviet war against Afghanistan which lasted 10 years. Russia is depleting its stock of weaponry while cutting itself off the market that was used to manufacture modern weapons causing cancelation and delay in weapon shipment to allied countries. Not mentionning the loss of flagship and drones going through russian air defense, making it appear like a poor choice in the world for the future decades, resorting to use iranian drones to target civilian infrastructure like power plant.

Who is the equal enemy you are mentionning ? Any official document you can show me like mentionning a war declaration against anyone ?
Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:19 pm
I will surprise you, there is no war in Ukraine. If you don't believe me, please find the message about the declaration of war.
And this is the problem of Ukraine, in order received normal help , she must declare war on Russia, but then Ukraine will be the aggressor.
I see you changed your words now, so who is Russia aggressing in this war ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 847
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:32 pm
the whole world watching their tactics and learning how to fight against them.
But after all, you watched the Internet, but this did not make you smarter.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

User avatar
ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1507
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:16 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by ptx0 »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:06 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:32 pm
the whole world watching their tactics and learning how to fight against them.
But after all, you watched the Internet, but this did not make you smarter.
answer the rest of the post, lmao

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 847
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:32 pm
Do you have an example of something the USA need from Russia so badly it is not on the sanction list ? for the record it would be interesting to hear some facts here.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/130 ... om-russia/
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:32 pm
Those are funny, first one is because you are not legally allowed in Russia to call the war a war or to critize it, then some random troll come by and tell you the putin rating increased in russia. " I just put people who criticize me in jail", " the polls are showing no criticism". Have you tried breaking the thermometer to cool down a room that is too hot ?
https://www.statista.com/statistics/896 ... ng-russia/

https://www.intellinews.com/putin-s-app ... ne-265628/
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:32 pm
Second one is also funny because you explained to us in detail how Putin took the initiative of launching the war, and now you say it benefit Zelensky.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/110 ... g-ukraine/

https://www.wilsoncenter.org/blog-post/ ... lternative
(The 73 percent of voters who supported him (or who voted against the incumbent, Petro Poroshenko) in the presidential elections had a clear set of change demands: (1) to find a solution to the Donbas war, (2) to rein in the constantly growing prices for communal services unmatched by an equivalent growth in household income, and (3) to revise divisive cultural policies. )

Full success.

mmmPI wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:32 pm

third one is funny too because lately in russia the military industry is very needed since russia is currently in a war of agression, why would you say something that is so obviously not true ? Like Russia started this war that makes the western weapon manufacturer so rich ? can anyone draw another conclusion that either putin did a mistake, or he was tricked into doing one ? what are you trying to say here ? also do you have any source for the money ? i'd be curious to see if really the russian weapon manufacturer are making excess profit
Google it.
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:32 pm
Never heard of Sotchi or Rostov on Don ? Can't build boats there ?
No time to open map or lacks of education? Sotchi - city on the shores in the mountains, the best place for heavy industry and logistics. Rostov on Don - a city on the shores of the Sea of ​​Azov, the only way out of the Sea of ​​Azov into the Black Sea is a narrow canal between Ukraine and Russia. In any conflict, this channel would have been immediately mined and all Russian ships sailed only in the Sea of ​​Azov.
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:32 pm

Also there were medal given to russian soldier for the annexation of Crimea back in 2014, since Crimea is occupied and russian army retreated from Kherson, there is no additionnal access to the sea that is more convinient for russia in the currently occupied Ukrainian territory. Only Crimea but it was already occupied and those hundred of thousand of casualties were for nothing if that is your argument maybe you should try to be more precise.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/20 ... ea-battle/
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:32 pm
Russia is sending conscripts after loosing 100 000 + soldier and their officers while getting its most high tech material captured and the whole world watching their tactics and learning how to fight against them. Their army has suffered 10 times the casualties from the soviet war against Afghanistan which lasted 10 years. Russia is depleting its stock of weaponry while cutting itself off the market that was used to manufacture modern weapons causing cancelation and delay in weapon shipment to allied countries. Not mentionning the loss of flagship and drones going through russian air defense, making it appear like a poor choice in the world for the future decades, resorting to use iranian drones to target civilian infrastructure like power plant.
Russia has twice the mobilization stock than Ukraine. Losses on both sides are about the same.

https://euromaidanpress.com/2023/01/31/ ... -infantry/

https://www.republicworld.com/world-new ... eshow.html
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:32 pm
Who is the equal enemy you are mentionning ? Any official document you can show me like mentionning a war declaration against anyone ?
Germany's Foreign Minister is enough official for you ?
"Baerbock had called for Western unity during a meeting of the Council of Europe in Strasbourg on Tuesday, saying, in English: "We are fighting a war against Russia, not against each other." "

It's hard to lie all the time, the truth still slips through sometimes.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 2998
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:52 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:32 pm
Do you have an example of something the USA need from Russia so badly it is not on the sanction list ? for the record it would be interesting to hear some facts here.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/130 ... om-russia/
So nothing ? fertilizer ? those are not on the sanction list because the whole world ask for it, not to please the USA lol.
The USA sanctionned everything they could because their trading with Russia represent less than 500 million $ per year, that's less than the wages of mcdonald employee lol. If something is not on the sanctions lists it an exception made by the EU because they were those that used to rely on russia as commercial partner, not the USA.

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:52 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:32 pm
Those are funny, first one is because you are not legally allowed in Russia to call the war a war or to critize it, then some random troll come by and tell you the putin rating increased in russia. " I just put people who criticize me in jail", " the polls are showing no criticism". Have you tried breaking the thermometer to cool down a room that is too hot ?
https://www.statista.com/statistics/896 ... ng-russia/
https://www.intellinews.com/putin-s-app ... ne-265628/
So the source for both is Levada who is forced to label themselves as foreign agent and can't ask the question they want and risk going to jail if the answers are not pleasing the regime and published ? And even under all those :
The one place where enthusiasm for the war does not show up is in the poll of those that think Russia is going in the “right direction”. In February 52% (38%, 10%) thought Russia was going in the right direction, but that jumped to 69% (22%, 9%) in March after the hostilities began.

From there most Russians took a "wait and see" approach over the summer, with those believing Russia was going in the right direction remaining at 68% over the summer (chart). However, that support crumpled to 60% (27%, 12%) in September after the start of Ukraine’s counter-offensive. Since then, support has been less solid, with those that think Russia is going in the right direction wavering between 61% and 64% and ended the year in December at 63% (24%, 13%).
So only 52% people thought russia was going in the right direction before the war. it went up to 69% at first, and you implied it was a reason of the war yourself. But then it dropped to 60% during the Ukraine counter offensive ? Sounds like putin is risking a lot during this war he launched.


Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:52 pm
Zelinsky increased his rating among the population of Ukraine (17% in January 2022) ? - Yes.
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:32 pm
Second one is also funny because you explained to us in detail how Putin took the initiative of launching the war, and now you say it benefit Zelensky.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/110 ... g-ukraine/
You are such a joke ! 17% in january 2022 ? and your source is an article from November 2, 2021 ?

Look at the other statistic you posted yourself : and in MAY 2019 there was 49% of people who didn't responded , 17% who strongly approved 22% that somewhat approved, 5% who somewhat disapproved and 7% who strongly dissaprooved. Which is overwhelmingly positive and is in 2019.

There is NO stats for january 2022, you invented statistic again ?
It is said :
In June 2022, over 90 percent of the Ukrainian population approved of the activities of Volodymyr Zelensky as the president of the country. The approval rating saw a decrease compared to April 2022. Zelensky's popularity within the country was significantly higher in 2022, when Russia invaded Ukraine, than in 2021.
.

Which again only shows how the russian invasion backfired badly, uniting Ukraine against Russia and that your numbers are made up.


Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:52 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:32 pm

third one is funny too because lately in russia the military industry is very needed since russia is currently in a war of agression, why would you say something that is so obviously not true ? Like Russia started this war that makes the western weapon manufacturer so rich ? can anyone draw another conclusion that either putin did a mistake, or he was tricked into doing one ? what are you trying to say here ? also do you have any source for the money ? i'd be curious to see if really the russian weapon manufacturer are making excess profit
Google it.
I think you say things obviously not true because you are paid for that.

I think you are contradicting yourself so much you can't answer why you blame the war on someone else, when few month ago you were trying to justify the war on behalf of the russian government and that's why you just type "google it" or post links that are unrelated or contradicting your points, when it's not straight out links from the russian news agency, or pr-war telegram channel, you did that with all your post on this forum. All 800+ are on this thread doing the same thing.
Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:52 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:32 pm
Never heard of Sotchi or Rostov on Don ? Can't build boats there ?
No time to open map or lacks of education? Sotchi - city on the shores in the mountains, the best place for heavy industry and logistics. Rostov on Don - a city on the shores of the Sea of ​​Azov, the only way out of the Sea of ​​Azov into the Black Sea is a narrow canal between Ukraine and Russia. In any conflict, this channel would have been immediately mined and all Russian ships sailed only in the Sea of ​​Azov.
That's exactly my point, the current situation is Russia occupies territory that are located on the Sea of Azov shore not more convinient than already occupied Crimea, Mariupol for example, look at the map and explain to me what do you think is worth the hundred thousand casualties between Crimea and Kherson ? there is no such things as a more convinient access.

I understand it is an important talking point for pro-war troll to pretend such things, like conquering territory to try and boost the suport for the empire is an old classic in history. But with what happened to the Moskva and the retreat from Kherson, the only coastal city that is not on the Azov shore it makes no sense.
Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:52 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:32 pm
Also there were medal given to russian soldier for the annexation of Crimea back in 2014, since Crimea is occupied and russian army retreated from Kherson, there is no additionnal access to the sea that is more convinient for russia in the currently occupied Ukrainian territory. Only Crimea but it was already occupied and those hundred of thousand of casualties were for nothing if that is your argument maybe you should try to be more precise.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/20 ... ea-battle/
Look at your link, 2022/11/03, this means the 3rd day of the month 11, that is before the liberation of Kherson, a journalist mentionning putin moving troops TOWARD Kherson.

the title is : Why Putin will fight for Kherson: Fresh water and land bridge to Crimea.

All those troops RETREATED since then.

Also it is unrelated to the fact that Russia is not controlling more convinient access to the sea than it used to with the occupation of Crimea. Although it shows that it is one of the objective according to you. Which should makes you think twice about the Moskva ship no ? Do you think it make sense to claim a gain for the security of russian ship during conflit on this forum ?

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:52 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:32 pm
Russia is sending conscripts after loosing 100 000 + soldier and their officers while getting its most high tech material captured and the whole world watching their tactics and learning how to fight against them. Their army has suffered 10 times the casualties from the soviet war against Afghanistan which lasted 10 years. Russia is depleting its stock of weaponry while cutting itself off the market that was used to manufacture modern weapons causing cancelation and delay in weapon shipment to allied countries. Not mentionning the loss of flagship and drones going through russian air defense, making it appear like a poor choice in the world for the future decades, resorting to use iranian drones to target civilian infrastructure like power plant.
Russia has twice the mobilization stock than Ukraine. Losses on both sides are about the same.

https://euromaidanpress.com/2023/01/31/ ... -infantry/

https://www.republicworld.com/world-new ... eshow.html
I remember when you were saying there was no war.
Then you said there would be no mobilization.
Now you say there's still more people to send to their death ?

And you post article illustrating my point ? saying that Russian tactic is sending waves of conscript to make up for the lack of modern equipment.

second article is a joke :
Amid the extensive use of drone technology in the ongoing war, Rostec’s CEO Sergey Chemezov stated that the company “persevered” in drone production “contrary to what our enemies expected," Sputnik reported. He added that the company fulfilled its obligations toward the Russian Ministry of Defence “in many areas ahead of schedule.”
I notice the word "war" is used now, it's no longer a special military operation, yet it's still illegal to say the word in Russia, unless you are the president because sometimes in front of camera he does it by accident. Maybe it's just the newspaper that quote Sputnik that added the word and it did not appear in the original very trusted interview of the weapon manufacturer that risk being suicided if its company fail at meeting the demand.

https://www.defensenews.com/global/euro ... t-revenue/
The head of Russia’s weapons export branch said arms export revenue total in 2022 is likely to total about $10.8 billion, which would be roughly 26% lower than reported for 2021.

The forecast follows the Army 2022 defense expo in Moscow, where Russian President Vladimir Putin vowed to expand military cooperation with the country’s allies and expressed a readiness to sell them “the most advanced types of weapons: from firearms, armor and artillery to warplanes and drones.”
And since then some countries cancelled their planned purchase, and Russia cancelled some more others. Making people informed and using brain doubt that the -26% is the real loss that will occur.
Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:52 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:32 pm
Who is the equal enemy you are mentionning ? Any official document you can show me like mentionning a war declaration against anyone ?
Germany's Foreign Minister is enough official for you ?
"Baerbock had called for Western unity during a meeting of the Council of Europe in Strasbourg on Tuesday, saying, in English: "We are fighting a war against Russia, not against each other." "
No it's not the same as when i hear the president of russia saying it is launching a special military operation on the neighbour country, and 200 000 soldier cross the border and start killing people. and then russian troll say there is no war, otherwise show me the paper of war declaration.

And not only because the event you mentionned occured AFTER you tried to blame those trying to help Ukraine defend itself to be the responsible for the war of agression russia launched against Ukraine which doesn't make sense.

You just have to ask the Ukrainians if they think germany or the europe is at war against russia. They would tell you : " no that's very easy to understand the difference, unless you are a pro-russian troll, if the Europe was at war against Russia, European countries would use their army to fight against Russia instead of sending weapons."

If you want some help for the translation those words meant that europeans shouldnt argue against each other when trying to help Ukraine defend itself in the war Russia launched.

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:52 pm
It's hard to lie all the time, the truth still slips through sometimes.
It was visible from all your post that you had difficulty doing it. I see it as a sign of progress you are admiting it publicly. Maybe you can stop lying all the time in the future.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 821
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

Fertilizers worth 160 mln USD and some metals. Rest decreased to exactly 0. Much success.
Didn't even bother reading your cringe past that.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 847
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:14 pm
Fertilizers worth 160 mln USD and some metals. Rest decreased to exactly 0. Much success.
Didn't even bother reading your cringe past that.

No need to excuse, I noticed a long time ago that the thinking process is difficult for you.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 2998
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:29 pm
enterisys wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:14 pm
Fertilizers worth 160 mln USD and some metals. Rest decreased to exactly 0. Much success.
Didn't even bother reading your cringe past that.
No need to excuse, I noticed a long time ago that the thinking process is difficult for you.
It is to note that the one saying it just posted links contradicting its own word from the month earlier. Which is a recuring theme in all his 800+ post exclusively on this thread.

You could present your excuse for spamming a thread called "we support ukraine" on a video game forum with low level propaganda but it would only makes sense if you stop doing it afterward right ?

Look at the official russian news agency from february 25 :
https://tass.com/economy/1455749
Press review: Putin launches operation to denazify Ukraine and its economic implications
On the morning of February 24, Russia officially launched a "special military operation" against Ukraine, designed, as Russian President Vladimir Putin explained, to "demilitarize" and "denazify" the neighboring state. The goal of the operation is to protect the people of the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics (DPR and LPR), he said.
Experts interviewed by Izvestia believe that the Russian military can complete the operation in five days. "This is the baseline. This is how long the main activities outside the major cities should take.
Why would you try to attribute the responsability of the aggression to someone else ? After spending all that time trying to justify it ? it makes no sense.

Is it because it's been more than 10 month instead of 5 days so you try to find someone to blame but it is not allowed to blame the leader in Russia so you blame other leaders ? That's what it sound like :

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ge ... 023-01-27/
"Russian propaganda continually takes statements, sentences, stances, positions of the government, our partners and uses them to serve their purposes," said the German foreign ministry spokesperson.
djmixxx is part of the russian propaganda x)

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 847
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:17 pm

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ge ... 023-01-27/
"Russian propaganda continually takes statements, sentences, stances, positions of the government, our partners and uses them to serve their purposes," said the German foreign ministry spokesperson.
German Minister: We are at war with Russia. We are not at war with each other.

Russian minister: The German minister said that "We are at war with Russia.".

European Minister: The Russian Minister said that the German Minister said "We are at war with Russia." This is propaganda.

So screw up and said that she think, but not that she need to say. Almost like Lavrov at the beginning of the war, calling the Jews Nazis or nationalists.

Something happens for no reason only for children like you, older people know that where there is A there is also B.

And I'm already beginning to think that you yourself are justifying this war, but you are afraid to admit it and attribute your thoughts to me.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 2998
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:29 pm
And I'm already beginning to think
good joke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WguLRyWPo4

User avatar
ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1507
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:16 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by ptx0 »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:29 pm
No need to excuse, I noticed a long time ago that the thinking process is difficult for you.
every accusation from DJ Meow Mixxx is a confession

Post Reply

Return to “News”