We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:42 pm
I do not condone Russia's actions. But impunity in one country breeds a sense of impunity in another country. If the whole planet showed its attitude to any aggression of any country, Russia would have thought before the attack. But now he has an example of US impunity.
Bullshit

https://annahistoryblog.wordpress.com/2 ... r-in-iraq/

Why did the French oppose war in Iraq?
August 29, 2018 ~ annahistoryblog

France feared that military action in Iraq could lead to a spike in terrorism in Europe. France has a large Muslim population and it feared that a war in Iraq could lead to increased tensions in cities with these large populations. The country believed that large Muslim populations, whilst largely peaceful, constituted a recruiting ground and cover for sleeper cells. Moreover, Jean-Marie le Pen, leader of the racist β€˜Front National’ at the time, made it through to the final round of the Presidential election in 2002, appealing to these sentiments. Fear of the β€˜other’ and of increased terrorist activities in Europe (where terrorism had been far more common than in the US in the decades prior to 9/11) was therefore clearly another important reason for French opposition in 2003. [whose party is being financed by russian money now that it's his daughter the lead ]

The most profound reason for French opposition was the notion that it is exceptional. Paris disliked US unilateralism and believed in a unique French destiny. This was an idea that had developed under Charles de Gaulle in the mid-twentieth century and was now being nurtured by Chirac in 2002-3. French newspapers and politicians portrayed the US as insidious and imperial. Gaullism in France deserves its own post, but suffice it to say for the moment, that it played a large role in Chirac’s decisions in 2003.

Finally, despite US insistence that Saddam was stockpiling WMD and that new inspections started in 2002 were not working, the French found no evidence to support this. Moreover, the US claimed that Saddam had links to al-Qaeda, but again the US intelligence services had no evidence in support of that. Whilst weapons were discovered in Iraq, Paris took the discovery to mean that Saddam was now working with the UN and there was no need therefore to invade Iraq in order to prevent its proliferation.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

cool. What sanctions against the US were introduced? Which countries have closed their borders to US residents? There was something other than "you're bad, you can't do that" ?
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

You should learn history from another place than factorio forum imo.
mmmPI wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:45 pm
Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:22 pm
That isn't answering any question at all, you already tried to avoid this one by bringing in the topic of ICC :

This is the article you posted yourself. And from your own explanation you do not personnally incur any cost since you only increase your prices to your customer :
Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:17 am
What makes you think it makes me angry? I do not care. My company's products have a fixed percentage of profits. And we will raise prices and people will pay them. And if I don't have enough money, I'll raise the prices even more. And if someone has questions why prices have risen, I will give the phone number of politicians.
But in the next election, I will vote for politicians who think about my country, and not how to curry favor with the United States and will helps Ukraine with humanitarian aid, not weapons.
Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:21 pm
You can support Ukraine, you can not support Ukraine. But in reality, all the people of Europe will definitely pay for sanctions. But I don’t understand why I should pay for the death of Ukrainians.
Basically, the fact that the prices increased is caused by the invasion of russia who first reduced european supply by targeting ukraine's production and blockading its export port, and it further increases because of the sanction taken by EU in order to stop the invasion attempt by hurting russia economy.
I don't understand why you say you have fix percentage of profit and you still pay for the defense of Ukraine. That is contradictory.
That has nothing to do with the ICC care to explain why you started posting article on Afghanistan suddenly ?
There was nothing asked about biden's opinion, just yours djmixx you are the one who confused aid to ukraine and economic sanction.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:57 pm
cool. What sanctions against the US were introduced? Which countries have closed their borders to US residents? There was something other than "you're bad, you can't do that" ?
russian troll logic: US was wrong invading Iraq, russia is now wrong at invading Ukraine.
???

US successfully invaded iraq, russia already on retreat.
???

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:42 pm
Putin's spokesman admits 'we have had significant losses' and it's a 'tragedy'
https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-russ ... eblog-body
Unfortunately for both countries goverment, soldiers are just food for powder. Russian and Ukrainian soldiers mostly fight on different trash. Where are the achievements of the Ukrainian military industry? Russians also have only a lot of new missiles.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:05 pm
Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:57 pm
russian troll logic: US was wrong invading Iraq, russia is now wrong at invading Ukraine.
???
Actually djmixx was sad that the world community didn't prevent the war in the past, now he is unhappy because sanctions cost his customer money and didn't prevent the war.

but it's difficult to follow i may be wrong, because djmixx change version quite often and switch topic too.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

???

???
The United States invaded Iraq without consequences. Russia decided to try too.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:08 pm
Unfortunately for both countries goverment, soldiers are just food for powder. Russian and Ukrainian soldiers mostly fight on different trash. Where are the achievements of the Ukrainian military industry? Russians also have only a lot of new missiles.
Russian and Ukrainian soldier fight for the control of Ukraine ? I don't think that's what Russian soldier are supposed to do, on the other hand i think that's exactly what's Ukrainian soldiers are supposed to do.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:09 pm

Actually djmixx was sad that the world community didn't prevent the war in the past, now he is unhappy because sanctions cost his customer money and didn't prevent the war.

but it's difficult to follow i may be wrong, because djmixx change version quite often and switch topic too.
Djmixx was sad because the world community does what they are told, not what they should. And you can immediately see who the world community should not touch.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

???

???
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:19 pm
I will surprise you, there is no war in Ukraine. If you don't believe me, please find the message about the declaration of war.
And this is the problem of Ukraine, in order received normal help , she must declare war on Russia, but then Ukraine will be the aggressor.
russian troll logic : ERROR

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:12 pm

Djmixx was sad because the world community does what they are told, not what they should. And you can immediately see who the world community should not touch.
Djmix can rest asure than i despise war of aggression no matter who launch them. Djmix like me is part of the world community. There are members like djmixx that do war apology and legitimation on video game forum. Not everyone in the world community is a model, some are russian paid-troll.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

???

???
US+EU 50% of GDP, russia - 2% GDP. Sorry who?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:11 pm
Russian and Ukrainian soldier fight for the control of Ukraine ? I don't think that's what Russian soldier are supposed to do, on the other hand i think that's exactly what's Ukrainian soldiers are supposed to do.
Why are soldiers needed then? if the task is only to protect?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:17 pm
Russian soldiers were sent to grab territories, Ukrainian soldier protect Ukrainian territory that is pretty straightforward you can ask kids in your country why are there soldiers, if they answer "to attack the neighbour" i think you may be living in a country where there is war propaganda deeply embedded in the population.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

US+EU 50% of GDP, russia - 2% GDP. Sorry who?
[/quote]

Ore in factorio is a small part of the gameplay. Remove the ore and try to build a rocket. Europe cannot refuse cheap Russian resources. Why? Because it is the foundation of Europe's well-being. And soon we will find out what Europe is worth without these resources.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:21 pm
Russian soldiers were sent to grab territories, Ukrainian soldier protect Ukrainian territory that is pretty straightforward you can ask kids in your country why are there soldiers, if they answer "to attack the neighbour" i think you may be living in a country where there is war propaganda deeply embedded in the population.
so soldiers are needed not only to protect the territory

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:22 pm
Ore in factorio is a small part of the gameplay. Remove the ore and try to build a rocket. Europe cannot refuse cheap Russian resources. Why? Because it is the foundation of Europe's well-being. And soon we will find out what Europe is worth without these resources.
Apollo, hello, wake up. EU made plan to cut russian imports by 80% by 2025 and completely stop a little while later.
You sure people who built best economy in the world are bad at planning? Or maybe it is only "some russian steel buyer who is angry with sanctions" is bad at planning.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:24 pm
Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:21 pm
so soldiers are needed not only to protect the territory
No you stupid or what ? It's written in the sentence earlier that russian soldier were sent to ATTACK THEIR NEIGHBOUR, usually soldiers are needed to protect the territory like Ukrainian soldier do in Ukraine , it's a violation of internationnal law, and moral to use soldier to attack the neighbour country like Russian soldiers do in Ukraine
Last edited by mmmPI on Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Apollo, hello, wake up. EU made plan to cut russian imports by 80% by 2025 and completely stop a little while later.
You sure people who built best economy in the world are bad at planning? Or maybe it is only "some russian steel buyer who is angry with sanctions" is bad at planning.
I think that's just bullshit, he pretended that "sanction are not affecting russia", then he said "i don't care i just increase price for my customer" then he said " i don't understand why i have to pay more ", then he said "but europeans pay steel higher" . Tomorrow it will say again something different it's been the case for all his post that are on this particular thread

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

And I plan to buy an island in Greece. It is not harmful to dream, it is harmful not to dream. I would see how Europe would replace Russian grain.

Return to β€œNews”