We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:46 pm
I live enough to understand how shitty the modern world is. Dying from the selfishness of people. And all this democratic crap is needed only to control the crowd of modern slave owners.
But the successful experience of North Korea has shown a more favorable direction for modern politicians in Europe and the United States.

I think the dirt is just in your eyes, and it look like the world is shit, but no, it's your eyes that are full of it.

You really kept the better point for the end pretty demonstration.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:20 am
enterisys wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:39 pm
T62s deployed according to plan. Cavalry is next.
As the soldiers in Ukraine say: any tank is better than no tank?
I doubt you're an expert to know what they say, one thing for sure Javelin says brrrt.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Which belongs to the oligarchs? Whoever the oligarchs wanted, they put on the throne. And objectionable "accidentally" disappeared.
Rofl, perfectly explains why they had a pro-ruSSian president, pro-EU president and an ex-comedy/actor. All in a span of less than 7 years. Now ruSSia just has the same clown for 25+ years.
Djmixxx wrote:
Which belongs to international corporation, who actively climbed into the land market after the cancellation of the moratorium on land non-sales ?
Rofl, not a single corporation have enough money to buy who land, not even speaking their business models are not based on owning such assets haha. All of the land in Ukraine is leased by the owners to whoever gives best price.
Djmixxx wrote:
well, tell me how in Ukraine all this disappeared during the USSR and where it came from again
Rofl, how something could come back if it disappeared "according to you"?
Djmixxx wrote:
a puppet without a political past put on the throne through a zombie series?
That sounds much like putin.
Ukraine is a democracy though.
Djmixxx wrote:
Thanks, funny. Their fate is to work all their lives for a salary and die. Like most of the world's population. Vasal or not vasal, taxes are the same everywhere.
Again this sounds more like ruSSia since youre an expert there. In democratic Ukraine one has much more opportunities, starting from will to express themselves freely and not copy past your naZi agenda.
Djmixxx wrote:
Zelinsky's decision to save money and let the people of Ukraine die of starvation is just a model of an ideal ruler.
???
Can I have what you're smoking pls...
Djmixxx wrote:
I live enough to understand how shitty the modern world is. Dying from the selfishness of people. And all this democratic crap is needed only to control the crowd of modern slave owners.
But the successful experience of North Korea has shown a more favorable direction for modern politicians in Europe and the United States.
I live enough to understand how shitty the modern world is. Dying from the selfishness of fascists. And all this crap is needed only to control the crowd of modern slave owners.
But the successful experience of ruSSia has shown its real face for modern politicians in Europe and the United States.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:06 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:27 pm

You already copy pasted this and no-one cared the first time
You're right. It seems this more related to the topic of Ukraine. War in two corrupted banana countries.
common denominator between these two and even Azerbaijan: Russia

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2022/08/ ... ire-a78501

i'm sure this was Zelensky's fault, too, right?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

23.08.1939 - prelude of WW2

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

Unable to stop allied forces, Kiev regime terrorises civilians in territories they lost.
https://odysee.com/@SouthFront:4/kiev-t ... ivilians:7
In last week, Ukraina forces blowed up at least 3 victims:
Mikhialovka - IED in a car - murdered head of civil administration
Kherson - IED - attempt to murder head of department
DPR security service prevented a terror attack scheduled at day of referendum. The terrorist was trained and supplyed by Czech republic.
https://rumble.com/v1h76sb-orgny-dlr-zm ... -esku.html

On top, recently murdered journalist in Russia, Darja Dugina - IED in a car

Zelensky glorifies a Nazi again.
https://odysee.com/@%D0%95%D0%BA%D0%B0% ... roject27:2

Ukraina state found a newest deep shit level. Congratulation to all supporters of state level terrorism.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:47 am
And where is the photo of the signing of the Minsk agreements? Under the cover of which Ukraine has been preparing for 8 years to clean up the LPR and DPR from the population? oh, what am I, this is different, Ukraine can destroy its inhabitants as it wants, it owns them.

I will not even insert links to every fact, they are all in this discussion.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

ptx0 wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:14 am
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2022/08/ ... ire-a78501

Cosovo Vs Serbija

In general, this Cosovo history is very uncomfortable for Zelensky, but the American master forbade barking in that direction.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:24 pm

Rofl, not a single corporation have enough money to buy who land, not even speaking their business models are not based on owning such assets haha. All of the land in Ukraine is leased by the owners to whoever gives best price.
Learn Russian and don't have time to read Ukrainian news? Your oligarchs figured out how to sell Ukraine even faster.

https://www.eurovia.org/wp-content/uplo ... RDN_EA.pdf

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

gGeorg wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:03 pm
Unable to stop allied forces, Kiev regime terrorises civilians in territories they lost.
https://odysee.com/@SouthFront:4/kiev-t ... civilian:7
DPR security service prevented a terror attack scheduled at day of referendum. The terrorist was trained and supplyed by Czech republic.
https://rumble.com/v1h76sb-orgny-dlr-zm ... -esku.html

Ukraina state found a newest deep shit level. Congratulation to all supporters of state level terrorism.
Actually very good logic, IEDing ruSSians is bad, HIMARSing ruSSians is good. I will arrange petition to use only rockets againts them.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:08 pm
enterisys wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:47 am
And where is the photo of the signing of the Minsk agreements? Under the cover of which Ukraine has been preparing for 8 years to clean up the LPR and DPR from the population? oh, what am I, this is different, Ukraine can destroy its inhabitants as it wants, it owns them.

I will not even insert links to every fact, they are all in this discussion.
Yes yes, if ruSSia did not strike first Ukrainians tanks would be already in Donetsk and Crimea. For the same reason ruSSian naZis decided to ignore mandatory parts of Minks agreeements to disarm their terrorists, and withdrew from the agreements unilaterally by starting war with Ukraine. One thing certain, every paper ruSSians sign cannot be trusted.
Also what is lpr dpr?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:33 pm
enterisys wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:24 pm

Learn Russian and don't have time to read Ukrainian news? Your oligarchs figured out how to sell Ukraine even faster.

Why would I want to learn ruSSian or read news when I can open the Law itself to study and make proper conclusions that "market" is very good change because everyone will be able to sell their property driving market price to fair price. Why is it bad when ordinary people get an opportunity to get fair amount of money for their property and not peanuts?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

ukraine_kyiv_independenceday_082322_AP_David-Goldman.jpeg
ukraine_kyiv_independenceday_082322_AP_David-Goldman.jpeg (208.82 KiB) Viewed 2317 times
Djmix and georg share one brain and yesterday neither of them thought it was their turn to use it.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

gGeorg wrote:

I think you meant a nazi was murdered in Russia. Darja Dugina casually uses (before she died) the word "недочеловеки" to talk about Ukrainian. That's not journalist langage x). That's just some facist word from a war apologist they pretend to be journalist but never investigate anything and just go on TV following a political agenda. She was daughter of someone doing the same thing which must have helped her career up to this day. Her father was probably the target though , the guy who openly ask for the genocide of the Ukrainian people. Maybe both were targets since both were propagandist after all that's what was claimed by some Russians sources : https://www.ibtimes.com/russian-activis ... ar-3604184

Not sure why would anyone claim that ? but the other version is from the russian services which have 0 credibility, those are the same guy still denying the existence of a war, or calling the explosions in Crimea " accident" like suddenly every military personnal in Crimea smoke in the armory.

That's one case for historian i think, but maybe gGeorg can explain us his knowledge with words and logic ?

The current russian governement is notoriously not trustworthy, they been denying for month their intention to declare war despite the very obvious preparation satelite pictures i don't know why would anyone trust their news outlet or repeatdly copy paste things from them in a thread called " we support Ukraine".

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:33 pm

You have linked a pdf from 2020, i think it makes you sound particularly ridiculous because you did so while refering to it as if it was new or in relation with the war, or of any kind of relevance to this thread.

That's what flag you as either a troll or someone that is not able to read a text and understand its meaning. ( it's also your 700+ previous post all on this thread and following the same simplistic pattern to try and insult Ukraine.)

It's ok not to understand difficult text of laws, but when you don't understand or don't read, you can't use the text to illustate a point, you better not use it all if you can't understand it.

You already said you have problem reading english :
Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:19 am
too much english text for me. if you find about the role of Euromaidan, that's enough
Next time maybe you can ask one of your friend to help you with the translation so that you can participate in the discussion in a more constructive way than just linking random article from which you try hard to draw a critic or be insulting even if the article is in no-way supportive of your words ?

Think about the other people that may waste their time trying to find a relation between your words and the article, or between your word and the factual evidence. At some point they will treat you with disdain too, and that is only from your behavior, which you can change.

I'm going to point it for you from your own article :
Foreigners, people without citizenship, foreign companies, and companies whose ownership is impossible to determine (for example, shell companies registered in offshore zones) will not be able to purchase land. Only an all-Ukrainian referendum can allow foreigners to purchase Ukrainian agricultural land
The Law was adopted under big pressure of the International Monetary Fund on Ukrainian authorities.
The oligarchs have found a way to sell Ukraine even faster to other Ukrainians because the IMF put pressure to change the code from 2001 therefore Ukrainain people should enjoy having their field and cities burn and bombarded by their russian neighbour ?

Breaking news ! the russian are selling russia to other russian too ! because they fear China will buy everything and no-one else is interested x).

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:15 pm
Yes yes, if ruSSia did not strike first Ukrainians tanks would be already in Donetsk and Crimea.
Petro Poroshenko said the Minsk agreements “meant nothing” and claimed credit for giving Kiev enough time to militarize
Petro Poroshenko has admitted that the 2015 ceasefire in Donbass, which he negotiated with Russia, France and Germany as president of Ukraine, was merely a distraction intended to buy time for Kiev to rebuild its military.
Now I am sure that you are from Russia. And you are not allowed on non-Russian news sites.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:33 am

Foreigners, people without citizenship, foreign companies, and companies whose ownership is impossible to determine (for example, shell companies registered in offshore zones) will not be able to purchase land. Only an all-Ukrainian referendum can allow foreigners to purchase Ukrainian agricultural land
The Law was adopted under big pressure of the International Monetary Fund on Ukrainian authorities.
It's amazing how you can generate so much empty text. And such a complete misunderstanding of how the laws work. Well, in general, that's why large corporations use you.

But the fact that you believe that what you wrote and it suits you, says that the law is written correctly.

That's just you miss that the land can buy a corporation TOGETHER with a resident of Ukraine. And in terms of corruption, Ukraine is somewhere at the bottom of the list along with Russia.

And corporations have much more money than the inhabitants of Ukraine. And those who do not want to sell can always disappear in the forests of Ukraine.

But you don't understand it. "Лох не мамонт, не вымрет"

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:37 am
enterisys wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:15 pm
Yes yes, if ruSSia did not strike first Ukrainians tanks would be already in Donetsk and Crimea.
Petro Poroshenko said the Minsk agreements “meant nothing” and claimed credit for giving Kiev enough time to militarize
Petro Poroshenko has admitted that the 2015 ceasefire in Donbass, which he negotiated with Russia, France and Germany as president of Ukraine, was merely a distraction intended to buy time for Kiev to rebuild its military.
Now I am sure that you are from Russia. And you are not allowed on non-Russian news sites.
Unssourced quote about something that happened still after the Russian attack of 2014 ? what's your point here ? to remind us that Russia started this in 2014 and you can't read properly a text and you are saying ridiculous statement about how internet works ?

"You are not allowed on non-Russian news site because you are from Russia " is one of the most ridiculous thing you said so far and you had some strong precedent. Obviously nor enterysis nor me are from Russia, unlike you mister war-apology-paid-troll who already posted on this very thread that you supported the russian on the front.

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:51 am
It's amazing how you can generate so much empty text. And such a complete misunderstanding of how the laws work. Well, in general, that's why large corporations use you.

But the fact that you believe that what you wrote and it suits you, says that the law is written correctly.
You were attempting to insult Ukraine saying the oligarch found a way to SELL UKRAINE even faster in relation to the war. Except you linked a paper that explicitly contradict you words saying :

1) The idea come from Internationnal monetary fund and has nothing to do with the oligarch's willl.

2) the reform is older than the invasion launched in 2022 and not a consequence you must have realized that when reading the 2 line of your text saying it dates from MAY 2020.

2) They are not related to why Ukrainian soldier should according to you, not defend their land against brutal invader.

4) why not link a text that actually back your work instead of posting a text that just contradict you and pretend i have not understood english, while you are the one pretending not understanding english most of the time to avoid taking into account element that blatantly contradict your cheap propaganda ?
Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:51 am
That's just you miss that the land can buy a corporation TOGETHER with a resident of Ukraine. And in terms of corruption, Ukraine is somewhere at the bottom of the list along with Russia.

And corporations have much more money than the inhabitants of Ukraine. And those who do not want to sell can always disappear in the forests of Ukraine.
You should read the text you linked yourself instead of making things up, and you should ask for one of your friend to help you with translation if you have any, because the text you linked yourself clearly is saying something different than you, even your 2nd version after you said it was the oligarch selling Ukraine, now you say it's the " evil corporation" that will buy it TOGETHER with a resident of Ukraine, which is ridiculous, not in the text you linked, and it makes no sense in relation to the context of why it would mean they are slave of those corporation or why they shouldn't fight the invader that tries to steal their land using tanks, violence and murder.

None of that bullshit interpretation of yours is shown in the text, and you already lied many times on this thread, this time not very smart of you to post again a text contradicting your own insulting word on Ukraine the anniversary day of the independance on a thread called "we support Ukraine".

STill not related to why you think it's better for Ukrainian people to let their neighbour burn their field and their cities instead of trying to defend against barbaric invasion. You asked why they fight ? and you link a text on the thread "we support Ukraine " that you misunderstood that still doesn't explain why they shouldn't which is in on the continuation of the things you did to flag yourself as a low-level parrot bot.

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

mmmPI wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:33 am
gGeorg wrote:
Kiev regime terrorises civilians in territories they lost.
https://odysee.com/@SouthFront:4/kiev-t ... ivilians:7

That's just some facist word from a war apologist they pretend to be journalist but never investigate anything and just go on TV following a political agenda.
Your ability to ignore facts is breathtaking. Your trainers from non-govermant organization should be proud.
Darja investigating tomb of nazist Azov:
https://odysee.com/@RussiaIntel:6/5e6:f
Glorified Symbols at Zelensky Instagram > Nazists
Torture and combat Methods using human shields by Ukraina army is widely recognized even by Amnesty International.
Tattoos Glorified Nazis symbols are so common in Ukraine army, that Russian road checkpoints guards usually asks man to take off shirt to check for nazist supporters.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

gGeorg wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:08 am
Your ability to ignore facts is breathtaking. Your trainers from non-govermant organization should be proud.
Darja investigating tomb of nazist Azov:
I am not ignoring her death, just pointing out that you qualify nazi some people you don't kno based on their flag, and use the term journalist for others, but the person who died was a fascist, why not call her this way ? only people russian kill are called nazi ? not those in russia who openly advocate for genocide and call other nation sub-human ? why not listen to their word and call them for what they are ?

Also you poorly choose your link, that REALLY seem to confirm what i said about the daughter of a propagandist allowed to get on state media only for political agenda and spreading daddy's word of hate. You can call her journalist but why would you say i'm ignoring facts when i'm just not utilizing the same denomination as you ? For example for you it's a special military operation going according to plan, for me it's a stupid war that result in devastation and misery for most people and no-one benefit from it. For you she investigate the tomb of nazist Azov, for me she is one trusted person by the russian governement to not make mistake in the current truth because it keep changing from week to week and contradict themselves. The rules of censorship are limiting the comon's people expression but it's different when you have to invent stories to cover up what people are fobidden to talk about. That was her job she learn it in France where she illustrated herself by her proximity with neo-nazis and racists far right extremist.

https://www.sudouest.fr/international/r ... 003697.php

Which facts am i ignoring according to you ? and which ones are you ignoring ?

gGeorg wrote:
Glorified Symbols at Zelensky Instagram > Nazists
You don't understand nazi are hated so much because they behaved exactly like darja douguina ? russian world = lebansraum ? the Z is the Zwatsika ? never heard of putler kaput ?
war of aggression, killing other people, denying other nation right to exist ? and doing state propaganda to spread hate toward the foreign countries to keep control of the fanatized sheep ? imperial russia = imperial german reich ?

You missed the history class ?

gGeorg wrote:
Tattoos Glorified Nazis symbols are so common in Ukraine army, that Russian road checkpoints guards usually asks man to take off shirt to check for nazist supporters.
Do you mean like this guy next to putin in russian army uniform ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitry_Utkin
Say hi to Dmitry Utkin from Wagner group, he has nazi tattoo, was born in Ukraine, and now fight for the russian mercenaries, wonder why :
de28f608e45c6da82922b4933d92511604b955d8_600_450.jpg
de28f608e45c6da82922b4933d92511604b955d8_600_450.jpg (92.17 KiB) Viewed 2260 times
EvQaxRgXAAAKEWt.jpg
EvQaxRgXAAAKEWt.jpg (80.85 KiB) Viewed 2260 times

Imagine this guy ask you to wear off your shirt to see if you have nazi tatoo to compare with his own x).

And then you ask him : what the fuck are you doing in Ukraine ? are you the guy supposed to denazify the place ? why don't you go back in Russia ?

Return to “News”