We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by ptx0 »

ah yes, and here. another sign. good call. comrade
funny.png
funny.png (1.22 MiB) Viewed 2072 times

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:13 pm
I don't understand something.
Ukraine took almost all the tanks from the Russian troops, bought a lot of weapons from other countries. And still can't do anything (well, except to give up).
Seems like fake news again, when confirmed tank kills/captures will reach 2,500, thats when. Right now not even a thousand.
Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:13 pm
Do Ukrainian soldiers only know how to draw swastikas on their bodies? When they will start fight for Ukraine , UK and USA?
You guys still have 1,500 more tanks, every day you capture 500 Ukrainian soldier and still cant capture Mariupol or Donbass. aCcoRdInG tO pLaN?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

ptx0 wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:18 pm
ah yes, and here. another sign. good call. comrade
Good eyes NATO friend! Almost missed them.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Demilitarisation - "Captured tank towing captured AA vehicle"
russian dictionary, 2022.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sorry last meme I promise.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

NATO stands for Not Anyone To Offend :lol:

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:31 pm
You guys still have 1,500 more tanks, every day you capture 500 Ukrainian soldier and still cant capture Mariupol or Donbass. aCcoRdInG tO pLaN?
I agree, this is a very interesting strategy for protecting Ukraine from the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Fill up the Russian troops with captured Ukrainian soldiers, so that as many Russian soldiers as possible guard the prisoners, and not fight. Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the prisoners!
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:00 pm
Unofficial translation:
First guy: “We want to send many thanks to the people and the government of Israel for helping us, in fighting here against the Russians in this difficult war. Many thanks to the main synagogue in Kiev, the Rabbi Moshe Azman, many many thanks. Thank you.”

Second guy: “we want to thank to all *unclear* that are helping us. We are here for the Ukraines, and for the whole people that is now in danger. Helping them, fighting for you; we are all here together doing a great job. Thank you very much.”
Ask your teacher at school the difference between Nazism and antisemitism.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

enterisys wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:51 pm
I see you are using irony but the matter is very serious :

https://www.pcgamer.com/bizarre-russian ... tion-plot/
The raid came with a list of seized items and photographs of the haul. Naturally this Nazi cell doesn't appear to be particularly shy about its affiliations, and among other things the pictures include a Hitler sticker, swastika t-shirts, and... multiple boxes of the Sims 3 and expansions?
THEY HAD MULTIPLE BOX OF THE SIMS 3 !!!!!

This is very disturbing material for the young people :

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2022/02/ ... ash-a76326
The Sims 4 “My Wedding Stories” expansion pack adds onto the game’s existing wedding features and increases customization. While LGBTQ+ representation and same-sex marriages were already present in The Sims 4 — resulting in the game’s 18+ rating in Russia — concerns arose over the expansion pack’s marketing and brand storytelling, which follows two female Sims as they plan their wedding.
Ask your history teacher if you don't think this is very serious threat !

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:42 am
enterisys wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:31 pm
I agree, this is a very interesting strategy for protecting Ukraine from the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Fill up the Russian troops with captured Ukrainian soldiers, so that as many Russian soldiers as possible guard the prisoners, and not fight. Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the prisoners!
Thank you comrade! SALVA UKRAINE!

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:55 am
enterisys wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:00 pm
Unofficial translation:
First guy: “We want to send many thanks to the people and the government of Israel for helping us, in fighting here against the Russians in this difficult war. Many thanks to the main synagogue in Kiev, the Rabbi Moshe Azman, many many thanks. Thank you.”

Second guy: “we want to thank to all *unclear* that are helping us. We are here for the Ukraines, and for the whole people that is now in danger. Helping them, fighting for you; we are all here together doing a great job. Thank you very much.”
Ask your teacher at school the difference between Nazism and antisemitism.
Unfortunately she is dead already (dont worry it was not naZis who bombed her house with rocket).
My only hope now is some internet professional will enlighten me on the difference.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

I was told many weeks ago that USD hegemony is over and rubble era has come.

The Ministry of Corruption of russia fulfilled its obligations under sovereign Eurobonds with USD
https://minfin-gov-ru.translate.goog/ru ... r_pto=wapp

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

American intelligence begins to suspect that Zelinsky is a Russian agent.

1) Successfully steals money from Europe and the USA, no one will give the money back.

2) Destroys military equipment of Europe and the United States, collecting it on the territory of Ukraine, where they are destroyed by Russian troops.

3) Reduces the standard of living of Europeans and Americans, shakes the political situation in Europe and the United States.

4) Gathered all the Nazis in one country, where they are destroyed by the Russian army.

5) Raised Putin's approval rating in Russia.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:31 am
more novel facts from the kremlin, thank you. GOING TO PLAN. for sure!

novel facts, meaning, surely, you write this novel. like some kind of sexy cummy daddy putin fan fiction

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
American intelligence begins to suspect that Zelinsky is a Russian agent.
1) Successfully steals money from Europe and the USA, no one will give the money back.
Because of course they didn't have the choice between subsitizing their weapons factory and creating all those jobs or just do nothing like they usually do in other wars when they can't sell weapon or mobilize their public opinion ?
Djmixxx wrote:
2) Destroys military equipment of Europe and the United States, collecting it on the territory of Ukraine, where they are destroyed by Russian troops.
I have heard the united states is running low on air craft carrier is that what you are refering to ? I'm not sure it's the case but overall less weapon in the world is better, though i think it's not what is happening in Europe right now given Germany's program of military spending in reaction to the war.
Djmixxx wrote:
3) Reduces the standard of living of Europeans and Americans, shakes the political situation in Europe and the United States.
The political situation shaken ? like Europe uniting ? the USA leading the charge ? that's only making China angry at Russia for no gain in return : https://uscnpm.org/2022/03/12/hu-wei-ru ... na-choice/.

Also you said that the West problem was corrupt oligarchy of big companies, and that people were slaves for money, but those companies are now realizing that the military is what protect their business and the military is funded by taxpayer money.

Even if it was true what you said, that standard of living was decreasing in EU and USA as a direct consequences of the war in Ukraine, it's not a reason to let down Ukraine that is actually really suffering because of the agression, and those EU and USA are the places where such standards are amongst the highest in the world so that would be fair to share a bit more with other, i'm not sure anyone benefit from this war though, except weapong sellers in such countries ....
Djmixxx wrote:
4) Gathered all the Nazis in one country, where they are destroyed by the Russian army.
If only ...

Some of them are in the Russian army too though !

Djmixxx wrote:
5) Raised Putin's approval rating in Russia.
yes that's what Boris Nemstov said about the Crimean seizure in 2014 too, and warned about the possible follow-up before getting assassinated, he wrote a full book about Putin's utilization of mass media and war propaganda to bolster his popularity after the need to cheat on the 2011 elections : https://libertas-institut.com/wp-conten ... 150521.pdf

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Ukrainian intelligence begins to suspect that putin is a CIA agent.

1) Successfully steals money from own people, no one will give the money back.

2) Being biggest arms supplier to Azov. Yup, even more than USA.

3) Reduces the standard of living of russians, shakes the political situation in belgorod People Republic.
3.1) Very successful in asking global west for sanctions, as well as sanctioning own people.

4) Gathered all the Nazis in one country, where they are destroyed by country with 10% of russian military budget.

5) Rised USA approval rating in Russia.

ent0mbed
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by ent0mbed »

Okay.. I managed to read first 5 pages and then give up.
For those people, who blames Ukraine for bombing Donbass in almost 8 years, i want to say next: you are fooled, because i'm from Donetsk, "capital city" of self-called "DPR". I remember that days, when young men with russian accent arrived in 2014 in my city, later, this guys punished pro-ukrainian civils, so.. 3 years later i was jailed in "DPR", because of my pro-ukrainian possition. Maybe, some of people, who read this will want to read about "Izolyatsya" concentration camp in Donetsk (hello again, pro-russian guys!), but it sometimes hard to manage it. I was there, i was tortured, i was just a slave there. Also, I remember, when tanks, artillery placed near civil houses, and civils, who didn't like this were arrested or killed.
Today, after almost 3 years in captvity, and, now, almost 3 years after i was released by the goverment of Ukraine, "russian world" invade here, again.
All that i want to ask about pro-russian guys: Why aren't you solve your own problems in your country? Why are you trying to "solve" our problems? Maybe, enough?

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by vladimir_putin »

I am glad to report Russian military has not lost a general in more than a week. Shogu is calling me just now no doubt with more good news
Former model and currently table-connoisseur. I here for intelligent discussion with fellow lovers of the factory computer game.

Return to “News”