We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:32 pm
And I plan to buy an island in Greece. It is not harmful to dream, it is harmful not to dream. I would see how Europe would replace Russian grain.
I think you mean "gas" because Russian grain is not exported toward Europe so the replacement would be non-necessary.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:26 pm

No you stupid or what ? It's written in the sentence earlier that russian soldier were sent to ATTACK THEIR NEIGHBOUR, usually soldiers are needed to protect the territory like Ukrainian soldier do in Ukraine , it's a violation of internationnal law, and moral to use soldier to attack the neighbour country like Russian soldiers do in Ukraine
it's good to live in a direct and understandable world, where there is only white and black.

The US defends democracy around the world. Germany's Nazis defended Germans all over the world.
Russians protect Russians in Ukraine.
Ukrainians protect Ukrainians in Ukraine.
How cool that everyone is protected. Ewen if they don't ask about it.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

enterisys wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:24 pm
Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:22 pm
Ore in factorio is a small part of the gameplay. Remove the ore and try to build a rocket. Europe cannot refuse cheap Russian resources. Why? Because it is the foundation of Europe's well-being. And soon we will find out what Europe is worth without these resources.
Apollo, hello, wake up. EU made plan to cut russian imports by 80% by 2025 and completely stop a little while later.
You sure people who built best economy in the world are bad at planning? Or maybe it is only "some russian steel buyer who is angry with sanctions" is bad at planning.
And I plan to buy an island in Greece. It is not harmful to dream, it is harmful not to dream. I would see how Europe would replace Russian grain.
You sure people who built best economy in the world are bad at planning? Or maybe it is only "some russian steel buyer who is angry with sanctions" is bad at planning.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

You are too stupid to understand that people like me complain when soldier do war of agression, no matter which side lol. The ICC should prosecute war criminals, like nazi germany were prosecuted. Putin is not an exception because of the history of another country.

Also just so that you can inform yourself on grain after you quit talking about steel prices since you had nothing else to say :

https://www.rbth.com/business/332948-ru ... t-exporter

According to the Federal Customs Service, in the first six months of 2020, the biggest buyers of Russian grain were Turkey ($818.3 million), followed by Egypt ($514.7 million) and Saudi Arabia ($167.5 million).

In addition, Russia supplies quite significant amounts to:

-Vietnam ($129.8 million),

-Bangladesh ($105.1 million),

-Sudan ($102.4 million),

-UAE ($95.7 million),

-Azerbaijan ($83.5 million),

-Morocco ($77.8 million).

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:36 pm
I think you mean "gas" because Russian grain is not exported toward Europe so the replacement would be non-necessary.
Yes, your are right. Grain almost not exported to EU. Gas is the main export products.

Predicting the future harvest in Europe is now difficult. In particular, because Russia, which supplied there up to 25 million tons of mineral fertilizers a year, has now suspended their shipment. And its own production in Europe relied on Russian gas and ammonia supplies from the Russian Federation

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:42 pm
You are too stupid to understand that people like me complain when soldier do war of agression, no matter which side lol. The ICC should prosecute war criminals, like nazi germany were prosecuted. Putin is not an exception because of the history of another country.
You are too stupid to understand what people do not have freedom of choice in this world. Nothing has changed since slavery. Only now, instead of food, they throw money at you, with which you can buy this food.

You are too stupid to understand what the rich who accept sanctions will not suffer from these sanctions, since ordinary people will pay for them.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:57 pm
You are too stupid to understand what people do not have freedom of choice in this world. Nothing has changed since slavery. Only now, instead of food, they throw money at you, with which you can buy this food.

You are too stupid to understand what the rich who accept sanctions will not suffer from these sanctions, since ordinary people will pay for them.
Last I checked it was putin who was 23 years in power, rest of the world is pretty confident in expressing their freedom.
Even Nazi Ukraine managed to elect Jew President.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:42 pm

lol maybe i'm the one throwing money, since the time of slavery there is no law that makes human being as property, i don't see how i'm a slave in any way, i feel like a priviledge person because i have the freedom of choice to not work with war criminals

The rich country of EU can place sanction on Russia, which is not the case for the country that are dependant on russia for food for example. The rich citizens of the EU are the last person on earth i would pity, because i'm one of them.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

russia rocket supply is dwindling, they started using anti-ship rockets to hit civilian objects in Ukraine, Karl.
https://twitter.com/MotolkoHelp/status/ ... 3375937542
This one amazing piece of tech simply failled to launch and fell in belarus territory, Karl.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:01 pm

Last I checked it was putin who was 23 years in power, rest of the world is pretty confident in expressing their freedom.
For a long time, the Germany Nazi press published a photograph of a blue-eyed blonde in a helmet. Under the picture was: "The perfect German soldier." This Aryan ideal was the Wehrmacht fighter Werner Goldberg (with a Jewish dad).

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:18 pm

For a long time, the Germany Nazi press published a photograph of a blue-eyed blonde in a helmet. Under the picture was: "The perfect German soldier." This Aryan ideal was the Wehrmacht fighter Werner Goldberg (with a Jewish dad).
Yeah. In 1940, following the Armistice with France, Goldberg was expelled from the army under Hitler's order of 8 April 1940, which stated that all first-degree Mischlinge were to be discharged from the military.
Imagine believing there were Jews in German army in 2022.
Last edited by enterisys on Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Therefore Russia invasion attempt of Ukraine is a good thing ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:16 pm
russia rocket supply is dwindling, they started using anti-ship rockets to hit civilian objects in Ukraine, Karl.
This one amazing piece of tech simply failled to launch and fell in belarus territory, Karl.
This is good news for Ukraine. Third time Russia has run out of missiles. How do I understand these missiles do not explode on land?
Last edited by Djmixxx on Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:20 pm

Therefore Russia invasion attempt of Ukraine is a good thing ?
It is your right to think and say so.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

1rst post of the troll
Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:37 pm
I personally do not support war in any form. And I do not support the Soviet Union version 2, which is now being built in Russia. But I wouldn't want to just sit and wait in the land where I was born and raised.
one month later
Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:42 pm
I do not condone Russia's actions. But impunity in one country breeds a sense of impunity in another country. If the whole planet showed its attitude to any aggression of any country, Russia would have thought before the attack. But now he has an example of US impunity.
Interesting semantic
You can make you own here is how it works :

[Denial pre-propostion] [But] [proposition]

Example :

I'm not accusing djmixxx of being paid to post bullshit, but he post a lot of bullshit to the point where i'm convinced he's getting paid for it

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:24 pm
It is your right to think and say so.
I was asking a question, you can say either yes or no, that seemed to be your argument, i know i'm able to say my opinion, i think it's not a good thing that Russia launched a war.

Do you think it is a good thing ?

justified somehow by a comparaison of a picture from 1930's ?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:22 pm
This is good news for Ukraine. Third time Russia has run out of missiles. How do I understand these missiles do not explode on land?
Thank you for your support.
Dont remember anyone competent saying that missiles ended, certainly not me haha.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

11 views only, nice you are very close to the source of the bullshit, you are posting almost original content

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:30 pm
Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:22 pm
Thank you for your support.
Dont remember anyone competent saying that missiles ended, certainly not me haha.
Russia almost runs out of Caliber missiles, it hits Ukraine with Iskander missiles and aircraft
Russia has almost run out of Caliber missiles, they hit with less accurate Iskander systems. This was stated at a briefing by Advisor to the Head of the President's Office Alexei Arestovich.

"The enemy almost never uses Kalibr-type missiles, because he simply ran out of them. There is a small reserve left," he said.

Return to β€œNews”