We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

ah nice ! I had seen this man here too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPHBgj1p44c

"the talented advocate for the USSR" during cold war, smart man !

Edit: I didn't know the Russian name is Познер i recognized it now :)
Last edited by mmmPI on Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:03 am

MAP IS NOT ACCURATE, for example Norway is not shown as sanctionning Russia but
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ealth-fund
Can you send me proof , what Mexico have sanction agains Russia?
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

no i do not know the situation in Mexico i only realized Norway was mistakenly not there despite my readings, at this point i'm not going to check if there are more mistakes.

The fact that you ask about mexico instead of removing or correcting your mistake makes me think those are not mistakes but on purpose

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:49 am
The fact that you ask about mexico instead of removing or correcting your mistake makes me think those are not mistakes but on purpose
I am not drawing this map. The purpose of their publication was to show that there is a persistent anti-Russian coalition in the world.

And the situation with freedom of speech, which the United States cares about so much, can only be taken with humor after the Trump ban story.

About anti Nazi voting . Is it forbidden to make changes and make voiting in two steps? No nazi in first step, result of war in second step? And articles about war are used, so as not to show that countries want to support Nazism.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

i think the purpose of the publication is to spread mis-information to downplay the consensus against the invasion of Ukraine and also to put the blame on the other side as if sanctions where not a consequences of the invasion of Ukraine but instead decided by aggressive countries which they clearly are not just looking at the chronology when they where taken.

Previsouly pacific or neutral country got polarized by the outrageous aggression mind you.

the point about trump free speech is out of topic and serving the same goal of downplaying the current lie occuring in russia saying there is no war happening and the ban of the press criticzing the army flattening civilian city because of the resistance they encoutered similar to what happen in chechnya, the new president of chechnya, which is the son of the old president, doesn't seem like a nice guy to me, and it's the president of chechnya since a long time. Maybe that's why there are 2 millions Ukrainian fleeing Ukraine ?

about your third point, i don't understand your sentence and don't really care since it's an old vote and it got passed, it was repeatdly proposed by russia and got passed despite it being potentially used to censor historian there is not a anti-russia coalition there, just look at the map and realize that some countries where invaded by nazi germany during WWII. many things got messed up hidden, people did horrible things they hide, some prosecution against nazi occured in the 1970 even 1990's in France they put to trial someone who helped nazis as a representative of the Paris police. while previsouly the government denied to some extend their collaboration. The "history or WWII" was completed by historians why new documents that where presented as proof during the trial. Those kind of things are present all over Europe, which explains why the "folder" of WWII history isn't a closed book that no-one can write on it even though some re-writing is made with malicious intent imo it should be argued against with facts and evidence, not censorhip, but thats something that happens sometimes this vote that passed is applied in France and there are laws to criminalize nazi apology. can't deny the Holocaust since there is a law against it, but people can deny Holodomor, and sometimes they do saying if it existed there would be a law to prevent denying it. It's a complex argument that is just brought there in a simplistic fashion such as : you do not support the governement writing history book and prefer it is historians who do it then you are a nazi. Not even explictly stated , just pushed there suggested with a map. That's dishonnnest.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

This guy is famous in france for receiving money 9millions dollar from qatar to advocate for war in libya on television and to the politic figures.

He also advocated for war in syria, and georgia.

He's basically just someone who receive money to advocate for war he got exposed, and lost all his trials attempted to shut down the revelations:

https://www.marianne.net/societe/police ... edia-blast

The second video is also in french it is the story of the so called "censored" journalist on a french radio that also film the emission. She went in dombass 3 times during 15 days each time between 2014 and 2022 and reported the suffering of the pro-russian separatist in dombass, complained she didn't received much attention, and that the war is horrible no matter which side is killing civilians she says.

Engimage
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Engimage »

As I have already stated before, russians have their own interpretation of nazism.

They do state that we in Ukraine are nazi. Nazi in general think their own kind are superior to anyone else who have to be wiped.

We in Ukraine are all kind of a nazi right now, but a special kind. We only hate russians that did want to conquer Ukraine for centuries. And every local defense movement like the one led by so russian-hated Stepan Bandera (and the associated movement called "banderovtsy"), was demonized and called nazi just for the will to not being controlled by outside force, thus killing occupants (yeah, pretty cruelly mind you).

Did anyone else in the whole world excluding Russia hear that Ukraine wanted to harm them or threaten them? There is only a hatred towards russians, imprinted in the genes of Ukrainians as a reaction for the constant threat. And please don't you mistake russians vs russian-speakers. My native language is russian but I am totally Ukrainian by all means. Our will for freedom was always hard fought for, but it was never broken.

And now let's take a look at russians. All you can hear is "russians this russians that". Every argument comes from trying to identify russians in every place or aspect. They invade other countries cause "russians there are handled poorly" or whatever. Even if so (which is pure lies), what gives them the right to force their vision of things on other countries? Hearing their soldiers kill Ukrainians "for the russian people" or "for the Russia" - how does this even make sense?

Always stating that Ukrainians are russians' lesser brothers. First we are no brothers at all by any means. And second - why lesser? Isn't it a result of a well fed nazism?
So please draw a line between patriotism and nazism. Patriots love their country and hate it's enemies. Nazis love their country and hate everyone else. And while Ukraine was only positive towards all countries, is there any country that russians do not hate for whatever reason? Why are you russians surprised that the whole world united to punish you if all you do is threaten others?

So yeah. This war will end with denazification. Denazification of Russia, not Ukraine. We will hold our homeland and win. We will rebuild with the support of all the world. And Russia will become an exile. Yeah the dangerous exile with nuclear weapons (for the time being) but that is THE only impact you have (yet again, just a threat, not something positive or constructive).

In regards to Sharij, he is just a miserable russian propagandist, whose whole purpose was to critisize everything in Ukraine no matter what, being the enemy of the country itself as a geopolitical entity. He is a traitor for every Ukrainian, just come here and ask anyone.
Yes, we did not have a perfect government by any means, but they were our choice. It does not mean we should be imposed someone else by force.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Rumata
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Rumata »

You stopped publishing Friday facts regularly, lost part of the audience and the popularity of the resource. And they found a new way to attract the attention of the audience to your website.

A very vile way has been chosen.

With all due respect to the game you created.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

he forgot https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_St ... n_Belgrade in the list of NATO crimes

i've been complaining against every war i've been aware of and tried to seek information and make it easier for people to form their own opinion.

There are countries that wages war and sell weapon not only with Nato but also alone like the old colonial empire where i live. I hear voices of pro-war seeking to restaure or maintain "former glory" and i complain against those too ! there was only mention on NATO atrocities in the rant list, nothing on the Rwanda or Soudan or Sri Lanka or Zimbabwe or Morroco or Chad or Niger or Liberia or Somalia or Myanmar or Xinjiang where violent of death of civilians could be prevented with awareness information, discussion negociation and so on.

The current people dying are the Ukrainians ! , and i don't care if it's a vendetta or if anyone think it's a justified vengeance, the cycle of violence must end humans have more important things to do than killing each other.

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

Something fishy in Ukraine

Mr. Konashenko, anounced capture of american military biolab in Ukraine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9R5tuAaeQw
he is high military rank and could be a part of propaganda blaming opponent.

Well, here is an investigative journo who travelled around 30 of those biolab. She questioned EU parliament commission with a weird outcome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8hQi2Zv1L0

8.3. (yesterday), Mrs. Victoria Nuland publicly admited US military biolab in Ukraine.
https://www.timesnownews.com/world/they ... e-90097467

The Chinese Foreign Ministry urged the United States to disclose information about the biological laboratories in Ukraine
https://news.cgtn.com/news/2022-03-08/C ... index.html

Funny thing is, Bloomberg agency didnt receive latest guide, so they released smoke: " biolabs are conspiracy".
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... in-ukraine

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

gGeorg wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:55 pm
8.3. (yesterday), Mrs. Victoria Nuland publicly admited US military biolab in Ukraine.
https://www.timesnownews.com/world/they ... e-90097467
Wrong. She did not say that. Go watch the video and see what she exactly said.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

gGeorg wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:55 pm
Well, here is an investigative journo who travelled around 30 of those biolab. She questioned EU parliament commission with a weird outcome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8hQi2Zv1L0
The same "investigative journalist" that claims Uk poisoning was not russian military operation? Are you really that naive

ravage666
Inserter
Inserter

Post by ravage666 »

x
Last edited by ravage666 on Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:43 pm, edited 7 times in total.

ravage666
Inserter
Inserter

Post by ravage666 »

x
Last edited by ravage666 on Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4wRdoWpw0w

An example of a more informative video in case

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

ravage666 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:25 pm
i still support this solution: Ukraine become a Neutral Demilitarized Country
What Ukrainian loosing by accepting this compromise?
Accepting weapon from Nato and asking for more is a big mistake from your PM. Corruption?

Current economic sanction against Russia dosen't allow them to take total control of Ukraine

My current theory : Russia is part of the WEF plant to reshape society. or They are being bully to force Putin out.
Ukraine was already a neutral country until 2014 events.
In 1991 Ukraine had 3rd largest Nuclear arsenal which was gifted away for some guarantees by russia and US. And where are we now? russia is in Ukraine and US just ignores direct confrontation.
You suggest Ukraine to sign some another meaningless memorandum that will ensure russia will invade again in 20 years?

ravage666
Inserter
Inserter

Post by ravage666 »

x
Last edited by ravage666 on Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

you didn't watch the video it's only 19 min but it took you 3 to post back a link you did post earlier it says at the end the current situation.

I post it just so that you can have a look at a documentary video that is not a youtuber podcast.

Return to “News”