Friday Facts #418 - Space Age release date

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Saippuakauppias
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Friday Facts #418 - Space Age release date

Post by Saippuakauppias »

CheeseMcBurger wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2024 6:02 pm
Monday is a terrible day to release a game like Factorio. How am I expected to put in 8 hours of efficient quality work, when I have to think all day about how badly I want to build a new factory? And then again on Tuesday, and then again on Wednesday and on Thursday until finally on Friday evening I can just dive in. I wanna start tomorrow and just keep building until sunday night. :o
That would have been so horrible that I simply took next week off from work :D

CheeseMcBurger
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by CheeseMcBurger »

Saippuakauppias wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2024 6:31 pm
CheeseMcBurger wrote:
Monday is a terrible day to release a game like Factorio. How am I expected to put in 8 hours of efficient quality work, when I have to think all day about how badly I want to build a new factory? And then again on Tuesday, and then again on Wednesday and on Thursday until finally on Friday evening I can just dive in. I wanna start tomorrow and just keep building until sunday night. :o
That would have been so horrible that I simply took next week off from work :D
I can't! We have a company-wide certification and my employer relies on me being there. He won't approve any holiday requests for the next week 😭

GregoriusT
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by GregoriusT »

CheeseMcBurger wrote:
I'm sure the game will be perfect and will not need any patches over the weekend. Release early, release tomorrow, lets gooooo :D
Boi did some Youtubers find bugs with the game that would have been catastrophic on release. Glad those got fixed or else Vulcanus would not have had any Ores for some people, lol.
Don't underestimate Landmines!
Biters bite, Spitters spit, Spawners spawn and Worms... worm? - No, they throw their vomit! They even wind up to directly hurl it at you! friggin Hurlers...

Return to “News”