- a infinite map, with alot of resources.
- a large island for the player.
- a lost/abandonded colony from another race.
- a VERY large enemy base.
Also featuring 3 difficulty levels:
- OVERKILL: insipired by the overkill challenge, an island with 3 entry points, enemy bases on the island and nothing to started with. Way less resources on your island.
- NORMAL: a normal challenge/freeplay. 2 entry points to the island, but no nothing to start with. Normal resources on your island
- NOOB: a beginners map, only 1 entry point, prebuild with a wall. A pre-built very simple factory and some tools. Lots of resource (ranging from 50k to 300k ore deposits)
these are recommended mods, they will add entitys to the game which are very usefull. Note that when not installed, the game will automaticaly deleted everything placed from that mod.
- F-mod: adding all cool tech and machines. Very handy for its artifact collector.
- Industrio: adds walls and solar panels to the game. Adds the walls in the NOOB version, without it, they have a free path to you right away.
- Terrain mod: the most recommended mod! Adds impassable hills to the game. Needed in all versions, as without it, it leaves big empty chunks in the maps, giving the biters more room to attack you
- Blueprints: usefull if you want to clear massive areas and create bridge for your rail tracks
- Treefarm: coal will not last long on your island, but with this mod you can create fields to make wood into charcoal for your boilers
About 1 day after 0.7.4 is release and if the mods in question still work, otherwise after the mods are updated
Screenshot of my 0.7.2 test map which is the start of Asteria: Downloads:
Here is my test map, which is the scenario of the image above. NOTE: everything placed is to test the map, and will not be in the official release!!!
Add the map inside the rar to your Scenarios folder. then play a custom scenario in-game
The game, nor the mods, arent mine. I dont work on them and only recommend that you use them, the choice is yours