[0.17.21] Corrupt map savegame error

Place for things which are bugs but we have no idea how to solve them. Things related to hardware, libraries, strange setups, etc.
MagicKyrano
Inserter
Inserter

[0.17.21] Corrupt map savegame error

Post by MagicKyrano »

When I try to load my savegame, it errors out with: "Corrupt map: unknown tile 61." The progress indicator of the loading process is at about 50% when the error occurs. A previous savegame of 8 minutes before loads without problems.

I use two mods while playing, but when I disable those mods and load the savegame, the same error and errorcode occurs.

The mods used are fully updated and these: Both savegames and mods are included as attachments.

The savegame that gives an error is:
  • Magic Kingdom - 0.17
  • Map version: 0.17.17-2
  • Scenario: Freeplay
  • Playtime: 692:53:19
The same savegame, but a few minutes earlier, that still loads and works, is:
  • Temp Saved 0.17
  • Map version: 0.17.18-0
  • Scenario: Freeplay
  • Playtime: 692:45:09
For full disclosure, the previous savegame was an automatic save that I loaded and saved as a new save.

-

I had some problems uploading the savegames, so I tried uploading them to Google Drive:

savegame Magic Kingdom - 0.17: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lv0CF ... 9XIgpn3jnD
savegame Temp Saved 0.17: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rAW2x ... c4McQBMn61
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(6.78 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
Rampant_0.17.10.zip
(1.85 MiB) Downloaded 73 times
automatic-belt-direction_1.2.1.zip
(81.87 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
Last edited by MagicKyrano on Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dominik
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: [0.17.21] Corrupt map savegame error

Post by Dominik »

In the log I see
Error CachedChangelog.cpp:37: Failed to parse changelog for mod Automatic Belt Direction: invalid changelog file, error on line 1.
Looks like Sum Ting Wong with the mods changelog :)
(Edit - not the crash reason)

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.17.21] Corrupt map savegame error

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report. The zip file is simply corrupt. Trying to extract it with 7zip even reports that the level.dat file failed the crc check which means the contents of the file where broken after it was written into the zip file on disk.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “1 / 0 magic”