[wheybags][0.16.13] - Unexpecter error when loading save (Rail::checkConsistency)

Place for things which are bugs but we have no idea how to solve them. Things related to hardware, libraries, strange setups, etc.
pnlarsson
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[wheybags][0.16.13] - Unexpecter error when loading save (Rail::checkConsistency)

Post by pnlarsson »

Hi,

loading an save https://drive.google.com/open?id=16Re1w ... IdaiyeFcy7 attached screenshot
loading.png
loading.png (512.06 KiB) Viewed 2016 times
Tried without mods with same issue.

Same issue in 0.16.16.

/niklas
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(8.14 KiB) Downloaded 96 times

pnlarsson
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [0.16.13] - Unexpecter error when loading save (Rail::checkConsistency)

Post by pnlarsson »

Tested with 0.16.17 - same issue - added log file

EDIT - tested with 0.16.20 - same issue
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(8.02 KiB) Downloaded 92 times

wheybags
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: [wheybags][0.16.13] - Unexpecter error when loading save (Rail::checkConsistency)

Post by wheybags »

So it seems that a single rail was marked as having a train on it, even though it a: didn't, b: couldn't, since it was not connected to anything.
Not sure if it was just data corruption, or a bug, but I was able to fix the save, if you want to keep playing it (judging by the size, you very much do :p), so I've attached it to this post.
If you're curious, you should be standing exactly where the bad rail was when you load the save.
Attachments
World4-0.16-fixed.zip
(53.78 MiB) Downloaded 114 times

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [wheybags][0.16.13] - Unexpecter error when loading save (Rail::checkConsistency)

Post by steinio »

wheybags wrote: If you're curious, you should be standing exactly where the bad rail was when you load the save.
lol
... and a train is heading towards you

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

pnlarsson
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by pnlarsson »

Thanks!

I really wanted to keep this map going for some time - now I can play .20 and all the goddies you have added!

/niklas

Return to “1 / 0 magic”