[1.1.104][Linux] Crash during blueprint creation (GraphicsInterfaceOpenGL::bindFramebuffer)

Place for things which are bugs but we have no idea how to solve them. Things related to hardware, libraries, strange setups, etc.
Svip
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

[1.1.104][Linux] Crash during blueprint creation (GraphicsInterfaceOpenGL::bindFramebuffer)

Post by Svip »

I was not able to reproduce this. I run an almost vanilla run with very few mods.

As apparent from the map view in the save file, I was working on a grid pattern. Between the save file and the crash, I had plastered the grid piece with concrete ghosts. Then I intended to create a blueprint, using ALT+B. After the UI for the blueprint came up, the game crashed. Retracing my steps, I could not reproduce the crash.

Still, I felt like I should report it. It looks like it could be related to 92662, in which case, I should note I'm running Fedora 39, with 64 GiB RAM and 16 GiB of VRAM. Though I note that most errors talking about GraphicsInterfaceOpenGL.cpp, and particular the two talking about bindFramebuffer, all include drawIndexed, which this crash log does not include.
Attachments
_autosave3.zip
The last autosave before the crash
(9.32 MiB) Downloaded 10 times
factorio-current.log
Crash log
(21.17 KiB) Downloaded 14 times

raiguard
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.104][Linux] Crash during blueprint creation (GraphicsInterfaceOpenGL::bindFramebuffer)

Post by raiguard »

I can't reproduce this either, so I'll move this to 1/0 magic unless we can get a consistent reproduction.
Don't forget, you're here forever.

Return to “1 / 0 magic”