All my mods are activated automatically??!

Place for things which are bugs but we have no idea how to solve them. Things related to hardware, libraries, strange setups, etc.
oyunbagimlisi
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

All my mods are activated automatically??!

Post by oyunbagimlisi »

I have 293 different mods. But many of them are false (inactive). While opening the game, I received the error that more than one mod could not be loaded in a row. Some of the mods in the faulty mods list were mods that I did not use anyway. I was very surprised, but I said there must be something different. I disabled the mods in a list and started them again when I entered the game 2-3 times. When I curiously entered the mod section in the game, I saw that many modes were activated in a meaningless way.

If evil forces have not taken over my mind and my personal computer, I am faced with a very interesting error. How could this really be possible? There have been no changes to the game other than the 1.101 update. Activate all the modes manually, I'm not so forgetful that I forget.... (I didn't play the game for only 1 day)

Attachments
factorio-previous.log
(132.39 KiB) Downloaded 23 times
factorio-current.log
(139.93 KiB) Downloaded 20 times
mod-list.json
(21.02 KiB) Downloaded 23 times
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=105093
Beacon domain & Cable access area coloring (Color Tone variations)

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: All my mods are activated automatically??!

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report however without any way to reproduce this and seemingly nobody else having this issue there's nothing that I can do.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “1 / 0 magic”