[1.1.94] Error loading save: "Invalid bool loaded from input file."

Place for things which are bugs but we have no idea how to solve them. Things related to hardware, libraries, strange setups, etc.
joss43
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.94] Error loading save: "Invalid bool loaded from input file."

Post by joss43 »

Hello,

I have been playing Krastorio 2 + Space Exploration game and sometimes i've had these bugs. At first i just loaded some old file and continued playing on that, while becoming much more aware about saving and autosaving often. Now it's happened again (maybe third time by now) but most of my autosaves are also corrupted. In this link there are three savefiles and factorio-current.log with the following info:
-Last OK autosave is _autosave10 Playtime 236:40:00
-First corrupted autosave is _autosave1 Playtime 236:45:00
-My main savefile is "4 El Ave y el Blonqui 10-2023 Parte2" Playtime 237:29:43

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... drive_link

So, something happened between 236:40:00 and 236:45:00 that corrupted all subsequent savefiles.

Is it possible for you to fix my main savefile? Also, i would like to know what is happening if possible so i could avoid havig more troubles like these. I'll also like to add that i think something in my hardware is malfuctioning. I'm not 100% sure what could it be, i'm thinking it could be RAM or Disk. So i would understand if there is no way for you to fix or even to know what failed.

Thank you very much.

P.D. I'll also use this post to say to Wube dev team, forum staff, modders and community that all of you are really awesome, i love this game, i love your values (honest and committed devs, community centered, transparent about updates and what you're doing). I really hope any future project to be extremely successful

Return to “1 / 0 magic”