[1.1.91] Crash after deleting blueprint book "Error Scenario.cpp:1253: Updating scenario while save is in progress."

Place for things which are bugs but we have no idea how to solve them. Things related to hardware, libraries, strange setups, etc.
sOvr9000
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[1.1.91] Crash after deleting blueprint book "Error Scenario.cpp:1253: Updating scenario while save is in progress."

Post by sOvr9000 »

My friend was hosting a save (not a headless server) and tried to delete a blueprint book, the one created by Elder Axe for 2 lane RHD railways. The save is lightly modded, with small mods that don't massively change the game. Upon deleting the book, the game crashed. The log and save files are attached.
Attachments
M27. BathTissue.zip
Save file right before crash
(32.2 MiB) Downloaded 23 times
factorio-current.log
Crash log
(35.65 KiB) Downloaded 24 times

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.91] Crash after deleting blueprint book "Error Scenario.cpp:1253: Updating scenario while save is in progress."

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report. Do you have any way to reproduce this crash?
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

sOvr9000
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [1.1.91] Crash after deleting blueprint book "Error Scenario.cpp:1253: Updating scenario while save is in progress."

Post by sOvr9000 »

I don't know of a way to reproduce the crash. My friend suspects that it was caused by attempting to delete a blueprint book from his character's inventory right as the game auto saves. He says that the progress bar for the saving was halfway done when it crashed. The save file I provided was the one I obtained from clicking "Save game" after being disconnected from the game. It only crashed his game.

Return to “1 / 0 magic”