Factorio Modding Series

Place to post guides, observations, things related to modding that are not mods themselves.
WalleyMods
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Factorio Modding Series

Post by WalleyMods »

Hey Factorio Community!
I am starting up a brand new Factorio Modding Series where I will be going over how to use Factorio's Modding API, along with how to upload your mods to the Factorio Mod Portal.

This is series is directed towards people with at least some prior programming experience, but programming noobies are welcome as it is always a great time to start learning.

I think Factorio is an alrighta great game to start modding on because of their concise Modding API, so if you are just starting out, you're in luck!

I hope you guys check it out and see you there! :D

Kasey00
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Factorio Modding Series

Post by Kasey00 »

WalleyMods wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:00 pm
Hey Factorio Community!
I am starting up a brand new Factorio Modding Series where I will be going over how to use Factorio's Modding API, along with how to upload your mods to the Factorio Mod Portal.

This is series is directed towards people with at least some prior programming experience, but chatiw programming noobies are welcome as it is always a great time to start learning.

I think Factorio is an alrighta great game to start carbonite modding on because of their concise Modding API, so if you are just starting out, you're in luck!

I hope you guys check it out and see you there! :D
Well good luck with your series. Seemed pretty impressive to me! Keep up the good work.

Return to “Modding discussion”