Personal Roboport Perimeter Rhombus

This is the place to request new mods or give ideas about what could be done.
Prymal
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Personal Roboport Perimeter Rhombus

Post by Prymal »

I wish I could always see the limit of my personal roboport construction area on the game world. When holding a blueprint, the area is shaded in green. I would like the perimeter of that square to stay drawn even without a blueprint in hand.

darkfrei
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Personal Roboport Perimeter Rhombus

Post by darkfrei »

Prymal wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:38 pm
I wish I could always see the limit of my personal roboport construction area on the game world. When holding a blueprint, the area is shaded in green. I would like the perimeter of that square to stay drawn even without a blueprint in hand.
It's relatively complicated mod, where are you need to work with control.lua, global data, events on build, on remove, on entity died, also lua rendering, where you put lines on the ground, make the table element with list of lines and this roboport entity. When this entity will be somehow destroyed, then remove this lines from surface.

darkfrei
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by darkfrei »

Prymal wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:38 pm
Try this one: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/ShowRoboportLimits

Prymal
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Prymal »

Thanks for sharing, but that's not quite what I seek. I want the border of the roboport that is in my power armor the be drawn, not the stationary roboports.

Return to “Ideas and Requests For Mods”