[REQUEST] Mass Reactions

This is the place to request new mods or give ideas about what could be done.
Ranakastrasz
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [REQUEST] Mass Reactions

Post by Ranakastrasz »

bobingabout wrote:
giimer wrote:Batch-Intermediaries_15.1.0.zip does not work with the quarry.
Modification spoils those reactions that have more than one result. For example bob's greenhouse
The result should be 600 logs and seedling (an additional product), not 20 logs. An improved reaction is also affected.

Or improved lead processing. There should be 180 lead and 40 silver in the result.
Improved processing of copper (with cobalt) is the same. And some other reactions.
This is the first time I've popped my face in here...

Those recipies... use a CHANCE to get, not a flat out give. For example, the cobalt oxide recipe results line looks like this

Code: Select all

results=
    {
      {type = "item", name = "copper-plate", amount_min = 7, amount_max = 11},
      {type = "item", name = "cobalt-oxide", amount_min = 1, amount_max = 3},
    },
The game itself will calculate the average result and display it, which is 9 and 2.

The mod could be failing on this either by the fact that it's not looking at results, but instead result, or it could be that it's looking only for amount, not min/max.
True enough, and I resolved that. That said, I am dropping this mod because, A, someone else did it better already, and B, I don't use it. Tried it, found it made the game less fun, and didn't add anything.
My Mods:
Modular Armor Revamp - V16
Large Chests - V16
Agent Orange - V16
Flare - V16
Easy Refineries - V16

giimer
Inserter
Inserter

Post by giimer »

Many thanks.

mrvn
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mrvn »

Ranakastrasz wrote:True enough, and I resolved that. That said, I am dropping this mod because, A, someone else did it better already, and B, I don't use it. Tried it, found it made the game less fun, and didn't add anything.
Who? Or rather: What is the better mod called?

Ranakastrasz
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Ranakastrasz »

mrvn wrote:
Ranakastrasz wrote:True enough, and I resolved that. That said, I am dropping this mod because, A, someone else did it better already, and B, I don't use it. Tried it, found it made the game less fun, and didn't add anything.
Who? Or rather: What is the better mod called?
https://mods.factorio.com/mods/darkfrei/5xProduction
The other answer to his request, in this actual thread. A quick look says it is superior in flexibility, and has in-game mod settings, whereas mine requires messing with a config file.
My Mods:
Modular Armor Revamp - V16
Large Chests - V16
Agent Orange - V16
Flare - V16
Easy Refineries - V16

Return to “Ideas and Requests For Mods”