Steampunk or Dieselpunk tech trains?

This is the place to request new mods or give ideas about what could be done.
eveassets
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Steampunk or Dieselpunk tech trains?

Post by eveassets »

I was wondering that say when your using the modded games if anyone thought having a lower tech train/ and railways would be possible or even "dirgibles" or sand crawlers to do some trucking while you are building up the tech to green and blue tech? My reasons would be a way to get resources moved without having to make the transfer belts be "miles long". Maybe also some tech that could as you improve it more efficient and less polluting if say you wanted to bother going down that tech tree?

ratchetfreak
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Steampunk or Dieselpunk tech trains?

Post by ratchetfreak »

eveassets wrote:I was wondering that say when your using the modded games if anyone thought having a lower tech train/ and railways would be possible or even "dirgibles" or sand crawlers to do some trucking while you are building up the tech to green and blue tech? My reasons would be a way to get resources moved without having to make the transfer belts be "miles long". Maybe also some tech that could as you improve it more efficient and less polluting if say you wanted to bother going down that tech tree?
Train automation only requires green science in vanilla. And that's not that hard to do right after you get red decently automated

eveassets
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Steampunk or Dieselpunk tech trains?

Post by eveassets »

Not that easy with bobs mods.

Return to “Ideas and Requests For Mods”