[Request] saw,bucket,cart, repair kits, аssembly machines...

This is the place to request new mods or give ideas about what could be done.
Factorio2016
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

[Request] saw,bucket,cart, repair kits, аssembly machines...

Post by Factorio2016 »

:!: translator

[not solved]
1) How to make a saw for trees, a bucket for water and a cart to move resources
the saw should have major damage to trees and minor damage to "beasts"
well you can not cut down a tree with a pistol :) Only a stationary Gatling gun!
The bucket must also be suiting up in a place for picks and when to press the surface of the water slowly! to be filled, not instantly.
The cart can be replaced with a car! but I would like a normal cart (troublesome, you need to animate a character to connect with the animation of the car)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
[not solved]
2)How to make the size of the stack for all different? in inventory, in chests, in Assembly machines, in the car, in the train?
This point is crucial!!!!!!
[not solved]
3)How to do different repair kits? For example, one for walls (made of bricks), the other for electric plants (iron and electronics), third... and so on
[not solved]
4)How to make a plant with multiple active prescriptions (large, medium, small pieces of ore to smelt in plate)???
The sorting center to have multiple outputs which can be set what resource where to go (large, medium, small pieces of ore).
Well, at least just sorting center with hardcoded outputs specific resources.
[not solved]
5)How to add click the Refresh button in the interface Assembly machines and a place to insert the material. (Welcome to WarCraft 3). For example, to increase the strength of the building, insert the bricks and steel and click the Update button, and a building becomes stronger! Inserting the electronics to get to work faster and opens up new recipes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
[not solved]
6)How to make if resources are running out, there is a new surface - black (pit) or ordinary water, or better mixed, then covered with stones and earth. And + 2-4 cells around the ore.
[not solved]
7)the axe returned to inventory resources after blunt, two or more materials
[not solved]
8)technology removes the old recipes and the technology to add new recipes replacing the old recipes

Please show me and not only me the code or link to the file .

First, I want a saw for trees, reducing the value of the damage I'll do the axe, increasing the damage I'll do the saw, and then (if someone helps me) you can make a chainsaw! And a power saw with a long long wire. :)
And the usual axe to replace the miner's pick.

Who will help?
English is not my native language. Translator.

Return to “Ideas and Requests For Mods”