[Idea] Bitters SO HATE when you send rocket

This is the place to request new mods or give ideas about what could be done.
aRatNamedSammy
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

[Idea] Bitters SO HATE when you send rocket

Post by aRatNamedSammy »

hi, as i know nothing in coding and all, i could only give this idea.. little mod , i dont think it could be hard to do..

i as thinking about the thousands bitters that lay around my base smelling my pollution non-stop... how about something real nasty :twisted: ..but a reason to trigger a massive wave and hate from them!

-Everytime you launch a Rocket, ALL Bitters in range of pollution ATTACK massively at once! its like your rocket attract them so much, they didnt like it so much, they rush at you..better prepare your defenses and launch at day .. or send multiple rockets at once to avoid numberous waves...
or maybe not :mrgreen: ..testing your defenses :P lol..or just making tons of meat!!!

any volonteer!?! :?:
Teeth for Two (so sorry my bad english)

Supercheese
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [Idea] Bitters SO HATE when you send rocket

Post by Supercheese »

Natural Evolution has a trigger for whenever you first place a rocket silo, the biters will aggro en masse and attack you. This could be extended to include rocket launches as well as silo placements.

aRatNamedSammy
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by aRatNamedSammy »

it change too much in vanilla.. i just want a trigger for launches... without adding all these things

Supercheese
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Supercheese »

aRatNamedSammy wrote:it change too much in vanilla.. i just want a trigger for launches... without adding all these things
You can go into Natural Evolution Expansion's config file and disable everything except for this trigger for silo placement.

Code: Select all

NE.Expansion = false
-- Kinda defeats the purpose of this mod if you turn this off...
-- Do you want this mod to manage biter/spitter expansion.
-- A tiered approach that gets a lot more difficult at higher evolution rates.

NE.EvolutionFactor = false
-- Do you want to use the new Evolution rate settings of:
-- TIME: Only 75% of vanilla. From 0.000004 to 0.000003
-- POLLUTION: Quadruple the vanilla Pollution Evolution, so don't pollute! From 0.00003 to 0.00006
-- KILLING EMENY SPAWNERS: 10% of Vanilla for killing Enemy Spawners. From 0.002 to 0.0002
NE.DyTechWar_Evo_override = false
-- If true, will use DyTech Evolution Factor values and not Natural Evolution's values.
-- DyTech's values are linear, meaning at Difficulty 1 all 3 values are 1/4 of Vanilla and at Difficulty 5 they are 5x higher than vanilla's.
-- N.E. on the other hand has a higher Pollution penalty, but lower Time and Killing Spawner values.

NE.HarderEndGame = true -- Gets a lot harder once you build a rocket silo

NE.ScienceCost = false -- Doubles the cost of Science Bottles, so you need to go look for some more resources...

aRatNamedSammy
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by aRatNamedSammy »

no thnks... sry.. its not what i want...

Kane
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Kane »

Would love a mod for when you launch a rocket then their aggression goes like crazy or better yet maybe if you launch a rocket it sends out a massive pollution wave or something.

Return to “Ideas and Requests For Mods”