Version 0.4.0 Postponed

Information about releases and roadmap.
plyspomitox
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Version 0.4.0 Postponed

Post by plyspomitox »

Experimental Version seems do be downloadable now.

MF-
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by MF- »

Yay, thanks for the notice, +1 for you

plyspomitox
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by plyspomitox »

But as I have to mention, the pump doesn't seem to work, I cannot place a pump at a coast.

gr0mpel
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by gr0mpel »

finally .4!!!
and i have the same problem:
pump is not placeable.. even if removed in an old savegame and then replaced at the exact same spot!

Grolleter
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Grolleter »

plyspomitox wrote:But as I have to mention, the pump doesn't seem to work, I cannot place a pump at a coast.
This is a known issue. I believe the devs have said they will be releasing a bugfix revision Very Soon (tm). Possibly even today.

gr0mpel
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by gr0mpel »

beyond previous saves, you can get creative and use the console to 'spawn' in a pump...Use F5 to find the x/y coordinates next to some water (I haven't tried spawning one on land) then open up the console with ~ or / or ñ (depending I believe on the type of keyboard you have) then type (without quotes) "game.createentity{name="pump", position={x=0,y=0}}" replacing the x=0 and y=0 with what your coords are. And then craft a pump and a wooden chest throw the pump in the chest and shoot the chest (with c) until it is destroyed :D . However you will not be able to rotate the pump so you pretty much have to hope that the side that pumps the water out is next to the land so that you can place pipes (or use the createentity command again and replace pump with pipe and the x/ys until it curves back to land lol).
try this.

(key kombination for console may also be: control+alt+# the mentioned ones didnt work for me)

Return to “Releases”