- Fixed crash when manually saving the game in multiplayer mode.
- Fixed several problems related to multiplayer synchronisation logic 3+ players game is less problematic now.
- Fixed the stuck items on belts related to the position representation change in 0.11.7.
- Fixed the wrong positioning of player color mask of the running with gun animation.
- Fixed the character wrong animation direction of some of the combinations of aiming/running with gun.
- Fixed the crash in map editor in the far away zoom levels.
- Fixed the missing refresh of tiles of new generated areas in map editor.
- Fixed the missing (and crashes related to) blueprint previews.
- Compatibility fix of loading saves containing mods changing electric poles.
The saves must be first saved in 0.11.8+ to be loadable with different electric pole mod configuration.
- Fixes of the frozen input states of character related to switching to map mode.
- Fixed that the roboport antenna animation was randomly drawn under the roboport.
Modes affected: Walking, mining, vehicle riding, picking items.
- Fixed the unknown description in research tooltip in laboratory.
- Fixed that input/output material of assembling machine was lost when doing recipe reset.
- The car can now accepts fuel and ammo into the trunk by inserter or shift/control click even when the
burner/ammo slots are already full, so it goes to the trunk.
- Renamed the accelerationpereenergymodifier of lua car to effectivitymodifier.
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.