Version 0.17.52

Information about releases and roadmap.
Post Reply
User avatar
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff
Posts: 249
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 1:48 pm

Version 0.17.52

Post by FactorioBot » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:03 pm

Bugfixes
  • Fixed a crash related to equipment rendering.
  • Fixed a crash related to tile building. (72448)
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

User avatar
DaveMcW
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 3008
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 11:06 am
Contact:

Re: Version 0.17.52

Post by DaveMcW » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:14 pm

Automatic updater is still broken for me:

Code: Select all

Info HttpSharedState.cpp:145: Downloading https://updater.factorio.com/updater/get-download?package=core-linux64&from=0.17.50&to=0.17.51&isTarget=false&username=DaveMcW&token=<private>&apiVersion=2
Info HttpSharedState.cpp:146: Status code: 404

User avatar
Biker
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Version 0.17.52

Post by Biker » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:15 pm

Am I doing something wrong? Unable to unzip properly.

Steps:
Downloaded 17.52 zipped for Windows x64.
attempt 1: Failed to copy over contents.
attempt 2: Failed on unzip to folder

>>> https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

Update: Upon checking folder, files seem present (from a glance) with exception of the diesel locomotive which is present but not fully. See attached for what got copied.
Last edited by Biker on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Raiguard
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Version 0.17.52

Post by Raiguard » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:22 pm

I am unable to download as well. All it gives me is an 'Update failed' notice.
2019-06-24 10_21_36-Factorio 0.17.50.png
2019-06-24 10_21_36-Factorio 0.17.50.png (4.38 KiB) Viewed 8118 times
Last edited by Raiguard on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't forget, you're here forever.

McRegt
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Version 0.17.52

Post by McRegt » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:24 pm

Server files can be deployed without problems. However, Steam version 0.17.52 is not yet released.
Wondering if this unzipping problem is the reason.

Shogal
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:46 am
Contact:

Re: Version 0.17.52

Post by Shogal » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:30 pm

I downloaded Factorio_x64_0.17.52.zip, verified and it had no problems.
Checksums for downloaded file:
MD5: 934EFEAF7D335FCDEDD39A861C2F3988
SHA-1: ECA4EE518D986150011A1BC83FF71CF1C6AC6C51
SHA-256: A0DDAD20FDF1FE684A3B9D05DE8C2124BC4BE60F2AC5D1811052779CEBBED670
SHA-512: 47E90A50AA6A772190043A4FE4E207EF2BA18CE5C6046ACA3AD6AFC7DC195F84DCD0A3416AA9B281A167A8EF4A12BA56ED3C25BB8A34D97FB7F4B5346E2E85B0
Unfortunally i have no reference checksums to compare with.

User avatar
Biker
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Version 0.17.52

Post by Biker » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:35 pm

Shogal wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:30 pm
I downloaded Factorio_x64_0.17.52.zip, verified and it had no problems.
Checksums for downloaded file:
MD5: 934EFEAF7D335FCDEDD39A861C2F3988
SHA-1: ECA4EE518D986150011A1BC83FF71CF1C6AC6C51
SHA-256: A0DDAD20FDF1FE684A3B9D05DE8C2124BC4BE60F2AC5D1811052779CEBBED670
SHA-512: 47E90A50AA6A772190043A4FE4E207EF2BA18CE5C6046ACA3AD6AFC7DC195F84DCD0A3416AA9B281A167A8EF4A12BA56ED3C25BB8A34D97FB7F4B5346E2E85B0
Unfortunally i have no reference checksums to compare with.
My checksums are as follows:

Name: Factorio_x64_0.17.52(1).zip
Size: 1043791872 bytes (995 MiB)
CRC32: 238245B0
CRC64: B6107CD70EC24DF1
SHA256: 03C839C4AE73A70A028130DBFEA6705094F8A0A66B48A5AD07FB0BA1B8DC618F
SHA1: 490ADAE50CA88664319B675920EADE280D767766
BLAKE2sp: 97DA26A69DA81FA9121111123D2DB1158BBE396CEBB1BE892000E7F72C2A108E

Shogal
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:46 am
Contact:

Re: Version 0.17.52

Post by Shogal » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:38 pm

Biker wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:35 pm
Size: 1043791872 bytes (995 MiB)
Looks like incomplete download, should be ~1.21 GiB

User avatar
Biker
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Version 0.17.52

Post by Biker » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:41 pm

Shogal wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:38 pm
Biker wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:35 pm
Size: 1043791872 bytes (995 MiB)
Looks like incomplete download, should be ~1.21 GiB
Redownloaded from an another browser, but same error on HR locomotive graphic.

Checksums:
Name: Factorio_x64_0.17.52 (1).zip
Size: 1043791872 bytes (995 MiB)
CRC32: 238245B0
CRC64: B6107CD70EC24DF1
SHA256: 03C839C4AE73A70A028130DBFEA6705094F8A0A66B48A5AD07FB0BA1B8DC618F
SHA1: 490ADAE50CA88664319B675920EADE280D767766
BLAKE2sp: 97DA26A69DA81FA9121111123D2DB1158BBE396CEBB1BE892000E7F72C2A108E

deer_buster
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:35 am
Contact:

Re: Version 0.17.52

Post by deer_buster » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:43 pm

DaveMcW wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:14 pm
Automatic updater is still broken for me:

Code: Select all

Info HttpSharedState.cpp:145: Downloading https://updater.factorio.com/updater/get-download?package=core-linux64&from=0.17.50&to=0.17.51&isTarget=false&username=DaveMcW&token=<private>&apiVersion=2
Info HttpSharedState.cpp:146: Status code: 404
Looks to me like the 0.17.52 updater config is still trying to push 0.17.51 to us...

Selak
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Version 0.17.52

Post by Selak » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:44 pm

Raiguard wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:22 pm
I am unable to download as well. All it gives me is an 'Update failed' notice.

2019-06-24 10_21_36-Factorio 0.17.50.png
i have had the same problem since the 0.17.51 update was released as well.

User avatar
Raiguard
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Version 0.17.52

Post by Raiguard » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:47 pm

Tried downloading manually from the website, and same as @Biker, it was only 995 MiB. 7-zip threw an error upon extraction:
2019-06-24 10_45_58-100% Extracting D__Caleb_Downloads ... io_x64_0.17.52.zip.png
2019-06-24 10_45_58-100% Extracting D__Caleb_Downloads ... io_x64_0.17.52.zip.png (14.7 KiB) Viewed 7796 times
Something fishy is definitely going on...
Last edited by Raiguard on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't forget, you're here forever.

User avatar
AK90
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 8:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Version 0.17.52

Post by AK90 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:49 pm

Heads up

Cloudflare is having issues today so any downloads might have issues because of that.
Main Rig
| i7 4790k @4.6Ghz 1.36v | 16GB RAM | MSI R9 390 | Custom water cooling | Fractal 1000W PSU | 3 24" monitors |
Server PC
| i5 3570k @4.2Ghz | 16GB RAM | XFX HD7770 Ghz Edition | Fractal 650W PSU |

EazyE
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Version 0.17.52

Post by EazyE » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:50 pm

I was unable to download 0.17.52 from the website using both the direct link, and the "latest experimental" link. I get a 404 from nginx. I use LinuxGSM to manage my server, and the update script curl request failed with a 404 error as well. Any idea why this is happening? I can stay on 0.17.50 until this is resolved no problem. Thanks in advance!

User avatar
Sanqui
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff
Posts: 131
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 7:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Version 0.17.52

Post by Sanqui » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:11 pm

Sorry for the trouble with the release CDN - again. We're working to fix it.
ovo

User avatar
BattleFluffy
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Version 0.17.52

Post by BattleFluffy » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:32 pm

Sanqui wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:11 pm
Sorry for the trouble with the release CDN - again. We're working to fix it.
Don't worry. You guys are the best! :>

deer_buster
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:35 am
Contact:

Re: Version 0.17.52

Post by deer_buster » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:22 am

Working for me now....

User avatar
Omnifarious
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter
Posts: 188
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Version 0.17.52

Post by Omnifarious » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:37 pm

Publishing the CRC-64 and/or SHA256 of the various files might be a useful addition to the release process. It would help people to know if they got what they were supposed to or not.

User avatar
jockeril
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:04 am
Contact:

Re: Version 0.17.52

Post by jockeril » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:51 am

Omnifarious wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:37 pm
Publishing the CRC-64 and/or SHA256 of the various files might be a useful addition to the release process. It would help people to know if they got what they were supposed to or not.
And it can also be used by the auto-updater to validate the download before attempting the update
[request] RTL support please

My mods

Formally Hebrew translator for FARL & EvoGUI mods

join me on
- Twitter[@jockeril],
- Twitch.tv/jockeril,
- Youtube/jocker-il (or JoCKeR-iL)
- and steam !
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Releases”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users