Information about releases and roadmap.
kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 0.10.5

Post by kovarex »

Hello,

Factorio 0.10.5 bugfix release has just been released

Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Version 0.10.5

Post by Rseding91 »

Sweet! so far so good.

Found a few other mod-added entities with "" as the mineable result and fixed those due to the helpful error message it gives now :)

Thanks for the update.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

lost57
Inserter
Inserter

Post by lost57 »

Thank you!!

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Rseding91 »

Well, the issues mentioned are fixed but there's a new one now: https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... f=7&t=5069
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Greg40
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Greg40 »

Thank you.
Well, the issues mentioned are fixed but there's a new one now: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5069
have this one :?

Yolan
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Yolan »

Yay! I am getting that crash bug a bit too, but it's worth it to enjoy the updated sound effects etc. Very nice!

Neotix
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Neotix »

That error is helpful but it would be more helpful if it contain also file name with broken entity.
Something like "Error while loading entity prototype "aaaa" from "bbbb.lua": Result (...)"

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

Neotix wrote:That error is helpful but it would be more helpful if it contain also file name with broken entity.
Something like "Error while loading entity prototype "aaaa" from "bbbb.lua": Result (...)"
You get the name of the entity in the error message, as well as mod(s) that created(modified) it.

What is your error message?

Neotix
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Neotix »

I meant about that error

Everyone who're using F-mod get that error and many another for different entities in that mod. I fixed it already for myself but finding that entities was not so easy because at start I was thinking that is problem with TreeFarm mod :P

sillyfly
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by sillyfly »

Oops. Just got a segfault with this new version. Possibly when leaving logistic area (I was close the the edge of the orange zone), but I did not have anything requested.
The last lines in the console are:

Code: Select all

Location for enemy expansion is not a candidate position. Aborting.
No room to place building for enemy expansion
but I'm not sure it is relevant. Had very similar segfault in 0.10.4, guess something is still wrong there.

jakobeng1303
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by jakobeng1303 »

I can't update. It doesn't show me 0.10.5

SuperSandro2000
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by SuperSandro2000 »

jakobeng1303 wrote:I can't update. It doesn't show me 0.10.5
download from the website

Trucario
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Trucario »

Hello,

Factorio 0.10.5 bugfix release has just been released

Bugfixes:
Fixed crash when player with robots delivering him items, left the logistic area (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4999).
Fixed that "Made In" line in recipe tooltip was empty for some of the liquid based machines (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5024).
Fixed that the exe file icon added in 0.10.4 addition didn't work for the release build.
Better repair tasks and repair pack supply logic. Better logic for choosing construction robot for repair.
Fixed that the tab/shift tab didn't work (viewtopic.php?f=30&t=5014).
Fixed that the enter didn't work as confirmation in MapEditor map saving/game saving/updater authentisation (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5000).
Fixed the unloadable save caused by wrong rail segments (viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4875).
Fixed load game dialog inconsistencies when the window is resized (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5023).
Fixed the blueprint buildability check inconsistency (viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4072).
The invisible rectangle containing the gui created by mods will no longer obstruct the interaction area of the player. This applies generally on any transparent part of the gui (viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4957&p=38885#p38885).
Minor transport belt graphics fix, when the belt is starting against curve to opposite direction, the belt ending graphics was missing (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5018).
When the last piece of item is removed from the circuit network, the item is no longer displayed without number in the network contents, but disappears instead (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4993&p=38998#p38998).
Changes:
Health bar for wagons / locomotives rotates with the object (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5025).
Modding:
Fixed setting of minable. Empty result (result="") triggers error message. No result specification makes the entity to have no mining result, but let it be minable. (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5056).
Translation:
Updated some of the existing translations and added Swedish+Ukrainian translation.

Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.
Wrong. Spanish translation still being a crap. I surrender... wtf.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

Hi, I'm sorry for the trouble, but the content of this https://github.com/kovarex/Factorio_Tra ... its/master repository (which you contribute to), is updated there, what exactly is missing?

Trucario
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Trucario »

kovarex wrote:Hi, I'm sorry for the trouble, but the content of this https://github.com/kovarex/Factorio_Tra ... its/master repository (which you contribute to), is updated there, what exactly is missing?
lol. im sorry. I uninstalled the game and installed again and the translation was the same but everyone has the translation up to date, so is my fault, sorry kovarex my apologies.

Return to “Releases”