Version 0.13.15

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 0.13.15

Post by FactorioBot »

• Bugfixes
    • Fixed that rotating the quickbar would make the headless server crash. (30535)
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

autohost
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Version 0.13.15

Post by autohost »

I tried .15 last night, upgraded from .13. I'm on a peaceful map and am using the flamethrower to help me get alien artifacts. I was greatly amused that now I can walk into a biter nest, and freely use the flamethrower and the biters do not aggro on me. As soon as I use a gun (tried the combat shotgun), they swarmed me like normal.

vanatteveldt
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by vanatteveldt »

It's not the flamethrower that kills you, it's the flames! :)

LoggerM
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by LoggerM »

Maybe I'm blind, but where can I research curved rails?

iamwyza
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by iamwyza »

LoggerM wrote:Maybe I'm blind, but where can I research curved rails?
There are no more "curved" rails. Just grab the rail, hover your mouse over an existing rail and a small arrow will pop up. Click the arrow once then move your cursor where you want the rail to go. You'll find it auto creates the curves as necessary. (I think they still cost the 4 rails that they used to though).

Mooncat
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Mooncat »

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

LoggerM wrote:Maybe I'm blind, but where can I research curved rails?
You can enable it again with CurvedRail: https://mods.factorio.com/mods/daniel34/CurvedRail

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

darkfrei
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by darkfrei »

How to switch on the autopath railway building? Like it was in animated .gif?

Rockstar04
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Rockstar04 »

darkfrei wrote:How to switch on the autopath railway building? Like it was in animated .gif?
Try holding shift before you start pacing rails, this will switch it to placing ghosts for your robots to place, allowing you to plan much longer sections.

Zombo
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Zombo »

Rockstar04 wrote:
darkfrei wrote:How to switch on the autopath railway building? Like it was in animated .gif?
Try holding shift before you start pacing rails, this will switch it to placing ghosts for your robots to place, allowing you to plan much longer sections.
PLUS you have to rotate the end of the ghost track with the "R" button, took me hours to figure out why my rails always showed in the wrong direction.

joseailton
Inserter
Inserter

Post by joseailton »

Way more stable than 0.13.13.

Probably because the main loop fix?

autohost
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by autohost »

Is there a way to easily see ALL of the items in the logistics network? At the moment, when I mouse over a requester, provider, or storage chest, I can see most of the logistics content on the right side of the screen, EXCEPT for the part that goes under the armor/weapons display in the lower right of the screen. Mousing over a storage chest will give me the best view that I currently know of, but many times part of the content is under the armor/weapons display in lower right of screen.

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Neemys »

autohost wrote:Is there a way to easily see ALL of the items in the logistics network? At the moment, when I mouse over a requester, provider, or storage chest, I can see most of the logistics content on the right side of the screen, EXCEPT for the part that goes under the armor/weapons display in the lower right of the screen. Mousing over a storage chest will give me the best view that I currently know of, but many times part of the content is under the armor/weapons display in lower right of screen.
This question has been ask many time, see an answer here : viewtopic.php?f=49&t=30548
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

iamwyza
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by iamwyza »

autohost wrote:Is there a way to easily see ALL of the items in the logistics network? At the moment, when I mouse over a requester, provider, or storage chest, I can see most of the logistics content on the right side of the screen, EXCEPT for the part that goes under the armor/weapons display in the lower right of the screen. Mousing over a storage chest will give me the best view that I currently know of, but many times part of the content is under the armor/weapons display in lower right of screen.
I know this isn't the best answer, but....there's a mod for that! Doesn't look like it's posted to the mod portal yet, but according to github the author is working on it for .13:

https://github.com/anoutsider/advanced- ... m/releases

autohost
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by autohost »

iamwyza wrote:
I know this isn't the best answer, but....there's a mod for that! Doesn't look like it's posted to the mod portal yet, but according to github the author is working on it for .13:

https://github.com/anoutsider/advanced- ... m/releases
Thank you!

Anson
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Anson »

Neemys wrote:
autohost wrote:Is there a way to easily see ALL of the items in the logistics network?
This question has been ask many time, see an answer here : viewtopic.php?f=49&t=30548
that thread lists at least three methods to show MORE (but quite often still NOT ALL) items: in addition to disabling the minimap and changing the UI scale, you also can get rid of some other info that is displayed above the network contents by not hovering above a chest and instead hovering over a pole that is connected by wire to a roboport.

of course, with so many items in vanilla, and even many more items when using several mods, it would be nice if the game itself has better means to see the FULL list of items in the logistics network, eg some scrollbar, and/or variable width of that display, etc.
it also would be nice if we could sort that list not only according to the amount of items (which often results in some wild flickering when several items have similar amounts that change rapidly), eg alphabetically, or similar to the ordering of the crafting display.

a real "must have" for big logistic networks was the mod "Advanced Logistics System", that already was recommended above by iamwyza. its author seems to be working on a version for 0.13. let's hope that he succeeds really soon ...

Return to “Releases”