Version 0.12.32

Information about releases and roadmap.
Choumiko
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Version 0.12.32

Post by Choumiko »

kovarex wrote:Well, the conversion should be possible and quite straightforward.
If the blueprint doesn't contain any rail or train station, subtract 0.5 from x/y coordinates, otherwise, subtract 1.
This should be few lines of code in the lua, depending on the representation, I can take a look on the mod if the owner can't do it.
I'll make a quick fix

Shekki
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Shekki »

alexzzzz wrote:
Roktaal wrote:That happens when you change something that works. In < 0.12.31 blueprints were working as intended. Had no issues whatsoever. Now they are all over the place.
Floor blueprints are still corrupted. Doesn't matter <=12.31 or newly created in 12.32 ― all of them.

This is intended to be a rectangular concrete blueprint:
I have same problem. Trying to do blueprint from 4 tiles wide of stone bricks, becomes 2 tiles wide <_<

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by daniel34 »

alexzzzz wrote:Floor blueprints are still corrupted. Doesn't matter <=12.31 or newly created in 12.32 ― all of them.
Shekki wrote:I have same problem. Trying to do blueprint from 4 tiles wide of stone bricks, becomes 2 tiles wide <_<
Resolved for the next release (0.12.33):
kovarex in [url=https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=24676][0.12.32] Blueprint tiles overlapping/not working correctly[/url] wrote:At times like this, it is good to have no boss to yell at me. I'm sorry ill since wednsday and, and I thought I could just fix a simple problem. I did mistakes instead.
Anyway, it is fixed for 0.12.33, but we will test it next week first.
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

Return to “Releases”