Version 0.12.29

Information about releases and roadmap.
kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Version 0.12.29

Post by kovarex »

The theoretical date is 1. June, but this is rough estimate.

Peter34
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Peter34 »

GewaltSam wrote:
kovarex wrote:
NomisCode wrote:Will be 0.12.30 last update of 0.12 version? After this update will be pause and after will come 0.13??
There is a high chance of it, but we can't never be sure if something else won't fail :)
Kovarex, I know that this is a "dangerous" question, but anyway: Any guesstimate on the arrival of 0.13? Two or three weeks, or more in the two or three months area? I would understand a "when it's done" though :)
I thought he or some other dev (Klonan) has already said 2-3 months from now...

GewaltSam
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by GewaltSam »

kovarex wrote:The theoretical date is 1. June, but this is rough estimate.
Ah, thanks for the info! Haven't seen the announcement Peter34 mentioned. Well, at least I got some time to finish Dark Souls 3; and I guess the old engineering flame only burns hotter until June :)

jouki
Inserter
Inserter

Post by jouki »

is there any list of upcoming changes with 0.13? I'd love to read a big fat load of upcoming content :lol: It's so hard to wait already so I'd like to keep myself tuned in

GewaltSam
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by GewaltSam »

jouki wrote:is there any list of upcoming changes with 0.13? I'd love to read a big fat load of upcoming content :lol: It's so hard to wait already so I'd like to keep myself tuned in
Here you go, mate:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=678&hilit=roadmap

jouki
Inserter
Inserter

Post by jouki »

GewaltSam wrote:
jouki wrote:is there any list of upcoming changes with 0.13? I'd love to read a big fat load of upcoming content :lol: It's so hard to wait already so I'd like to keep myself tuned in
Here you go, mate:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=678&hilit=roadmap
thank you sir

raid
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by raid »

Could you please add the old 0.12 versions again in the Downloads section?
Me and a couple of friends for example have a server with 0.12.24 and a certain mod set.
Because these setups can sometimes be a bit "fragile", so we like to pin the game and mod versions for one playthrough.

GewaltSam
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by GewaltSam »

raid wrote:Could you please add the old 0.12 versions again in the Downloads section?
Me and a couple of friends for example have a server with 0.12.24 and a certain mod set.
Because these setups can sometimes be a bit "fragile", so we like to pin the game and mod versions for one playthrough.
Can't one of you upload the mods and the old version for the others somewhere? I mean, I get what you want, but there's no reason to use 0.12.24, as far as I know. Mods should be compatible to the newest version (there were some problems around 0.12.13 or something, but that's not very common with Factorio). And IF you need to use your old version, upload it on some private webspace (Dropbox, for example) and send the link to the others, problem solved. Just an idea, there's not that much reason for Wube to keep the old 0.12.x around after it got to stable.

Tepalus
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Tepalus »

Had just one crash since the update! Top! (NO irony)
Factorio in a Nutshell
try and error, try and error, try and success
once again it is friday, once again i'm waiting for the news
hour for hour for hour it goes, where it stops nobody knows

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

If you purchased the game via Steam, you have access to versions down to 0.12.22 at the moment.
If you purchased the game on the website, however, whenever there is a stable version, the experimental are removed, sadly. However, I think asking for it on a version update topic posted by a bot un the "New releases" subforum has little chance of you voice being heard. It would be more efficient to ask for it by creating a new topic in the "Ideas/Suggestions" subforum.
Just my two cent :).
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Return to “Releases”