Version 0.12.26

Information about releases and roadmap.
fpsmanager
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Version 0.12.26

Post by fpsmanager »

Thank you so much for this! I was getting stuck on New Hope 2 because the game would lag as soon as the objectives box popped up after achieving "Automated Rail" research. I was kind of dissapointed in being unable to finish the campaign without cheating. Speaking of which, anyway to tone down the aliens on New Hope 3; I tried many times but couldn't get to the computer in one piece.

I'm going to test new hope 2 again and post if the lag still comes on.

EDIT: Okay just checked it... and it works! I didn't need to restart the map, just load a save before the research was complete. Thank you devs

deepdriller
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by deepdriller »

fpsmanager wrote:Thank you so much for this! I was getting stuck on New Hope 2 because the game would lag as soon as the objectives box popped up after achieving "Automated Rail" research. I was kind of dissapointed in being unable to finish the campaign without cheating. Speaking of which, anyway to tone down the aliens on New Hope 3; I tried many times but couldn't get to the computer in one piece.

I'm going to test new hope 2 again and post if the lag still comes on.

EDIT: Okay just checked it... and it works! I didn't need to restart the map, just load a save before the research was complete. Thank you devs
I just used the turret-creep method. Didn't even need to build a base at all.

epictrollzor
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by epictrollzor »

I would like to propose ideas for future updates in order to provide more possible content and activities.
over all this is an amazing game. whenever I close my eyes at night, I see conveyor belts running every which way. needless to say, im addicted to it like crack.
first of all, steamships. either for exploring the seas or transporting cargo. naval guns wouldn't be a bad idea either.
craftable vehicle machine guns, and vehicle flamethrowers.
as I understand it, the rail system is already being improved upon. however, placement of train stops on either the left or right side of a track shouldn't dictate direction. I propose simply rotating it would do the trick.
ive had this game for 4 days now and have about 40 hours into it. multiplayer system works pretty alright. creating a server seems to be tricky for some people however.
no, I haven't gone all the way and haven't done everything so im pretty satisfied with the amount of content already.
lastly, I would like to propose a pvp mode, which would need a whole different server setup, and ultimately a big pain in the ass for developers. players build factories on opposing sides of a finite map and battle for control of resources and must take the other teams 'HQ'. (also, manufacturing of fighter droids would be pretty BA for this)
I know 1.3 Is already a pretty big update and I don't know if any of these are already under consideration, but im sure you appreciate feedback of any kind.
a steam link with friends wouldn't be bad, and formation of multiplayer lobbies could be much simpler.
thank you for your consideration

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

epictrollzor wrote:I would like to propose ideas for future updates in order to provide more possible content and activities.
over all this is an amazing game. whenever I close my eyes at night, I see conveyor belts running every which way. needless to say, im addicted to it like crack.
first of all, steamships. either for exploring the seas or transporting cargo. naval guns wouldn't be a bad idea either.
craftable vehicle machine guns, and vehicle flamethrowers.
as I understand it, the rail system is already being improved upon. however, placement of train stops on either the left or right side of a track shouldn't dictate direction. I propose simply rotating it would do the trick.
ive had this game for 4 days now and have about 40 hours into it. multiplayer system works pretty alright. creating a server seems to be tricky for some people however.
no, I haven't gone all the way and haven't done everything so im pretty satisfied with the amount of content already.
lastly, I would like to propose a pvp mode, which would need a whole different server setup, and ultimately a big pain in the ass for developers. players build factories on opposing sides of a finite map and battle for control of resources and must take the other teams 'HQ'. (also, manufacturing of fighter droids would be pretty BA for this)
I know 1.3 Is already a pretty big update and I don't know if any of these are already under consideration, but im sure you appreciate feedback of any kind.
a steam link with friends wouldn't be bad, and formation of multiplayer lobbies could be much simpler.
thank you for your consideration
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=21749
I think one post is enough :)
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Return to “Releases”