[1.1.32] "You are doing it right" achievement counter incorrect

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
robslins
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.32] "You are doing it right" achievement counter incorrect

Post by robslins »

Iniciei um jogo livre e travei a conquista "You are doing it right", no inicio ocorreu tudo bem o contador estava correto, porém não consegui atingir a conquista, então iniciei um novo mapa e comecei novamente, mas então percebi que a contagem estava errada, ao construir um novo item o contador não estava marcando mas ao fixar uma construção o contador registrava errado, segue captura de vídeo.
Attachments
Factorio 1.1.32 2021-04-26 10-34-06.mp4
(27.51 MiB) Downloaded 114 times

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [1.1.32] Conquista "You are doing it right": contador defeituoso

Post by ptx0 »

robslins wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:11 pm
I started a free game and caught the "You are doing it right" achievement, at first everything went well, the counter was correct, but I couldn't reach the achievement, so I started a new map and started again, but then I realized that the count was wrong , when building a new item the counter was not marking but when fixing a construction the counter registered wrong, video capture follows.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [1.1.32] "You are doing it right" counter incorrect

Post by Loewchen »

I don't see any issue, what about the counter is wrong?

Silari
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [1.1.32] "You are doing it right" achievement counter incorrect

Post by Silari »

Last time someone posted a thing like this it was because they were confusing the "You are doing it right" and "Lazy bastard" achievements, which kind of seems like what OP did here. The count being wrong 'when fixing a construction' sounds like they placed a building and counter went up, which of course "You are doing it right" WOULD do because you're placing things by hand.

OP is probably trying to get the "Lazy Bastard" achievement, but instead is checking the "You are doing it right" counts.

robslins
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [1.1.32] "You are doing it right" achievement counter incorrect

Post by robslins »

Got it, thanks for the tip.

Return to “Pending”