[1.0.0] Over half of my Achievements rolled back to a previous state

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
jaygridley
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.0.0] Over half of my Achievements rolled back to a previous state

Post by jaygridley »

I had almost all achievements complete. I had only the "There is No Spoon" left to complete and was working on that run. I logged in today with the update and noticed all of the achievements I got this year are gone or reset to a previous state. For example "Delivery Service" shows that I just have 7,518 / 10,000 completed.

When I logged into the save game I used to get the many of the achievements including "Mass production 3" I had the following achievements trigger at that time:
Iron Throne 2
Iron Throne 3
Computer Age 2
Computer Age 3
Circuit Veteran 2
Circuit Veteran 3

"Mass Production 3" currently only shows 600,673 circuits produced. I have 9 million green circuits sitting in the logistic network at the moment...

I really don't want to do the "Lazy Bastard" achievement again...

ickputzdirwech
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [1.0.0] Over half of my Achievements rolled back to a previous state

Post by ickputzdirwech »

jaygridley wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:02 am
I had almost all achievements complete.
I assume you mean the in game achievements and not the steam achievements? Do you use mods? Did you recently change which mods you use?
Mods: Shortcuts for 1.1, ick's Sea Block, ick's vanilla tweaks
Tools: Atom language pack
Text quickly seems cold and unfriendly. Be careful how you write and interpret what others have written.
- A reminder for me and all who read what I write

jaygridley
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by jaygridley »

I was not using mods. The in game and steam achievements appear to be one in the same. The dates show on the Steam achievements but I didn't notice until I was in the game that something was off. I fired up my game that I was working on for the "There is No Spoon" achievement and noticed my achievement tracker with the timer on it was missing. So when I turned the tracking back on in game was when I noticed all of the achievement that were suddenly no longer completed.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Loewchen »

Post your latest log please.
How did you update to 1.0.0?

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report however without any way to reproduce this there's nothing we can do.

Additionally nobody else seems to be having issues which makes me think something else weird is going on.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Pending”