[0.18.42] train condition 'passenger present' fails with multiple stations

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
bll
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.18.42] train condition 'passenger present' fails with multiple stations

Post by bll »

I have two train stations named 'oil' .
A train I use has station settings:
Oil / Passenger not present
Oil / Passenger present
I enter the train, go to 'Oil' (usually the second). The train stops, I get off,
the train moves on (normally when there is a single station, the train just waits).

The train comes back to 'oil' (second station), immediately heads off again.
But if the train comes back to 'oil' (first station), it stops and waits for 'passenger present'.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [0.18.42] train condition 'passenger present' fails with multiple stations

Post by mmmPI »

you may want to read this post that detail what to include in a bug report : viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3638

adding a savegame often helps understanding what's going on. and also the part :
Describe the problem as best as you can

What did you do?
What happened?
What did you expect to happen instead? It might be obvious to you, but do it anyway!
It is hard to understand with just the written description.

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.18.42] train condition 'passenger present' fails with multiple stations

Post by boskid »

Please provide a save with steps to reproduce because i do not know what should i be looking for. If your schedule has "Oil" multiple times and train is going only between the "oil" stations, by choosing different schedule record train may end up in different train stop - this is because of the code which makes train go to different train stop from the same station when train repaths to leave a train stop and next schedule is from the same station.

Return to “Pending”