[0.17.79] CTD (log attached) "!this->reservedSignals.empty() was not true"

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.17.79] CTD (log attached) "!this->reservedSignals.empty() was not true"

Post by 0570 »

Not sure what happened, I left the game running in the background while doing some online shopping.
I've been running a lot of mods but this is the first time anything's CTD. Let me know what I can provide to assist troubleshooting.
factorio-current.log
Current log, no gameplay since crash.
(50.55 KiB) Downloaded 91 times

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.17.79] CTD (log attached) "!this->reservedSignals.empty() was not true"

Post by boskid »

I saw this crash in at least 2 bugs and they both are fixed in current experimental. Were you using for example Bob Locomotives Mk3 (or something like that) at the time of a crash?

Most likely duplicate 84216

Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by 0570 »

boskid wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 4:48 pm
I saw this crash in at least 2 bugs and they both are fixed in current experimental. Were you using for example Bob Locomotives Mk3 (or something like that) at the time of a crash?

Most likely duplicate 84216
I'm using quite a few of the Bob's mods, but not the locomotives. I am using the X100 locomotive (part of the X100 Assembler mod) though.

Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by 0570 »

I just noticed something that may or may not be critical in the process of finding and removing this specific bug.

I've put about 31 hours into the current play-through, the bug did not become apparent until I made my most recent factory addittion: water storage tanks.
There's a train track that goes out to a body of water where water is kept in storage tanks and pumped into a L-FCFCFCFC (Fluid Container) train combo. That train will huff and puff it's way to the oil refinery and all the water gets pumped out into storage tanks. As soon as I unlock the refining that needs both Crude Oil and water, I'll hook up the storage tanks to the refineries.

To test the theory, I reloaded a savegame from just before building this water storage system. Lo and behold, no crash.

I hope this information helps to resolve the issue.
Before crashes
Before crashes
Before.jpg (752.23 KiB) Viewed 1281 times
Crashes since adding this
Crashes since adding this
After.jpg (908.08 KiB) Viewed 1281 times
&
Water pump station
Water pump station
Pump station.jpg (740.13 KiB) Viewed 1281 times

Return to “Pending”