[0.17.79] Desync im Multiplayer

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
Hiroshi
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.17.79] Desync im Multiplayer

Post by Hiroshi »

When I join a friend's game, the game is desynchronized in time intervals after joining from a second to a maximum of 60 seconds. The problem does not occur when I join other random players game.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WDHcZ ... nzK2GvFfUk

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.17.79] Desync im Multiplayer

Post by boskid »

I am trying to understand this desync but there are a lot of differences between 22 and 11 seconds before desync (measured using piercing ammo magazines consumption statistics). Differences cascaded everywhere and its hard to narrow down true issue.
- What looks to be a primary desync is related to biter being shoot near {-51, -192}
- there are a lot of pollution differences, fluid differences near power generation, all most likely related to one inserter feeding ammo
- a lot of fishes are in different positions so random number generator was at some point called different amount of times.
- there are gaps on ammo belt near {14,-194} - this is approximately 18 seconds from where turrets are feed, so they are most likely related to turret working in desynced and not working in reference

Due to the amount of time between difference happening and desync being created, i cannot narrow this enough to know what is wrong. Any reproduction would be helpful but for now, moving to Pending

Return to “Pending”