[0.18.10] "It stinks and they don't like it" is not triggered by burning trees

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
AntiElitz
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[0.18.10] "It stinks and they don't like it" is not triggered by burning trees

Post by AntiElitz »

The "It stinks and they don't like it" achievement is not triggered by attacks triggered by pollution from burning trees

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.18.10] "It stinks and they don't like it" is not triggered by burning trees

Post by Klonan »

Can you provide a save game?

As far as I can see, the achievement should trigger as long as they find an attack target and start to pathfind to it

AntiElitz
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.18.10] "It stinks and they don't like it" is not triggered by burning trees

Post by AntiElitz »

No I don't have a savegame, but i experience this every 100% run, so I'm sure it's easy to reproduce.

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Rseding91 »

I looked into the logic for the "it stinks" achievement and it will always trigger when an attack is due to pollution. Burning trees can trigger biters to attack in multiple ways: either by making pollution which gets absorbed by nests, or by damaging the biters which just causes them to run and attack.

If it's done by pollution it will trigger the achievement. If it's done by fire damage it won't.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Pending”