[0.17.70] Quickbars won't display

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
SwampD0nkey
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.17.70] Quickbars won't display

Post by SwampD0nkey »

While playing on a modded server I went into the /editor to clean some things up. I had to leave so I saved a local version of the map then opened the menu and clicked "Quit Game". When I loaded back into the server I was back in control of my player and my quick bars would not display. I still get the flashing pending logistic and alert icons but that is it.

For troubleshooting I tried going back into the editor and the interface for that would not display either. I'm still able to open my inventory screen and interact with everything. After that I went into the interface options and changed "Active Quickbars" and "Shortcut Bar Rows" to 4 that didn't work. So I saved the game again with the changed interface options and reloaded with the same results. When none of that worked I loaded a singleplayer/local version with no changes to my issue. Lastly I disabled all mods and repeated all steps with no success.

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.17.70] Quickbars won't display

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report. Please post the save file.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Pending”