[0.17.62] Placing a chest at the end of a belt occasionally removes items on belt

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
animagus_kitty
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.17.62] Placing a chest at the end of a belt occasionally removes items on belt

Post by animagus_kitty »

I'll start by saying I'm 100% sure this is what happened, but I also cannot reproduce it.

I had two blue circuits at the end of a single-piece belt, because I was working on a mockup of a blueprint, and was going to follow it with two requester chests. When I placed the far chest, nothing happened, but when I placed the middle chest, the two blue circuits disappeared from the belt and (I think) reappeared in my inventory. I wasn't paying much attention to the count in my bags, but I did see the (+2 Processing Unit) floating text appear.

I tried ten or fifteen times to replicate the bug, and it didn't work, even with several different types of chests, but I thought I'd report it anyway in case someone else had noticed it.
My assumption is that the items did go back into my bag, because I saw the floating text, so this was definitely more in the 'weird' category of bugs than the 'problem' category, but here we are.
Attachments
With middle chest
With middle chest
Capture2.PNG (95.49 KiB) Viewed 860 times
without middle chest
without middle chest
Capture.PNG (100.39 KiB) Viewed 860 times

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [0.17.62] Placing a chest at the end of a belt occasionally removes items on belt

Post by Loewchen »

Well, if you manage to reproduce this let us know.

Return to “Pending”