[wheybags] Bug after the first attack in the campaign

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
RaptorJesus66
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[wheybags] Bug after the first attack in the campaign

Post by RaptorJesus66 »

Hi there! After an hour or so, the aliens threaten to attack, the compilatron runs toward east with me, I discover the new map, they attack, but then nothing happens, the tutorial doesn't go forward. I've tried finding a solution by rebooting the campaing, but it doesn't change anything. After seeing that it didn't work, I went to my death to my ex-base and was killed by the aliens. The follwing bug message appeard then:

Error while running event level::on_player_respawned (ID 42)
__base__/lualib/npe/scenario-events.lua:60: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
__base__/lualib/npe/scenario-events.lua:60: in function '?'
__base__/lualib/event_handler.lua:7: in function <__base__/lualib/event_handler.lua:4>

I don't know if they are related, but in any case have fun fixing that :)

wheybags
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: Bug after the first attack in the campaign

Post by wheybags »

Can you post your save file please?
Also, when you say you rebooted the campaign, does that mean you quit factorio and releoaded your save, or that you restarted the camppaign from the beginning?

wheybags
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: [wheybags] Bug after the first attack in the campaign

Post by wheybags »

I can't see anything wrong with the code there, and I don't know which version you were running. Without some more information or a save file, I can't reproduce this bug.
Moving to can't reporduce section, will move it back out if I get a reply with some more info.

Return to “Pending”