Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
- Manual Inserter
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:09 pm
I got a crash three times now, so it seems kind of reproducable.
It occurs after fleeing from the first tutorial location.
After loading the game (see attached autosave) I did two things:
- I looted three wrecks (south at the water, north and east)
- I placed the offshore pump about where it can be seen in the screenshot
I am not sure when the crash happened the first time exactly, it may have happened when placing the pump.
The second and third time happened when...
- ... I placed a boiler near the pump
- ... I saved the game to give a starting point nearer to the crash (that save got through and is attached)
- Save that triggered(?) crash
- (2.74 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
- Save I started from and got the crash three times
- (2.26 MiB) Downloaded 3 times
- Log from crash after placing boiler
- (14.52 KiB) Downloaded 10 times
- Log from crash after saving
- (12.03 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
- Screenshot after crash from saving
- 2019-03-10_18-57-06.png (5.39 MiB) Viewed 104 times
- Factorio Staff
- Posts: 954
- Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:10 am
These crashes and saves are really strange. The saves are both corrupt.
You sure your pc is ok? Try stress testing it with other games.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users