[0.17.2] Tooltip stuck on cursor

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
bobby45800
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.17.2] Tooltip stuck on cursor

Post by bobby45800 »

Hi,

Playing wave defence scenario, placed down a new turret and put firearm magazine (yellow) ammo into it. Bots flying around repairing stuff. Biter attacks me whilst I'm putting ammo in, spitter attacks turret at the same time. After the wave is completed, I find that the firearm magazine tooltip box is stuck on my cursor whilst I move it around, and I cannot click on any GUI button. Have to restart game to get rid of it, because when I press escape, the menu screen appears but I still cannot press any button. Tried Q amongst other keys and shortcuts to try removing it, nothing else worked.

Tried to recreate this bug after 10 minutes of no success. Attached are screenshots of the bug in action, log and save file.

Thanks,
Bobby
Attachments
Wave Defense 1.zip
(7.47 MiB) Downloaded 66 times
factorio-current.log
(5.79 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
2019-02-27 (5).png
2019-02-27 (5).png (4.56 MiB) Viewed 743 times
Usually when you hover over the "Upgrades" button here, a label would appear telling you what it does. But as you can see, this button is not clickable due to the bug.
Usually when you hover over the "Upgrades" button here, a label would appear telling you what it does. But as you can see, this button is not clickable due to the bug.
2019-02-27 (6).png (4.88 MiB) Viewed 743 times
2019-02-27 (7).png
2019-02-27 (7).png (4.31 MiB) Viewed 743 times
The nice thing about Windows is, it doesn’t just crash, it displays a dialog box and lets you press “OK” first :)

Return to “Pending”