logistically trashed armor

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
jasefacekhs
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

logistically trashed armor

Post by jasefacekhs »

when using logistics to trash an armor from my inventory whatever is in the armor at the time of trash is removed from game. i have a fusion reactor and 10 personal laser defense and they are no longer in the logistics network when looking at the Logistics window.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: logistically trashed armor

Post by Loewchen »

What ever is in the armor stays there until you remove it, so if you put the armor in the logistic network by bot or manually the contents are neither removed nor destroyed. NaB.

Ranakastrasz
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Ranakastrasz »

Did you retrieve the armor afterwards and find outnit didnt have the equipment anymore? If so, that IS a bug.
My Mods:
Modular Armor Revamp - V16
Large Chests - V16
Agent Orange - V16
Flare - V16
Easy Refineries - V16

jasefacekhs
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by jasefacekhs »

Yes, after i retrieved every single armor back into my inventory i found that it no longer had any of the equipment in there that it had in there when it was in my inventory.

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Rseding91 »

jasefacekhs wrote:Yes, after i retrieved every single armor back into my inventory i found that it no longer had any of the equipment in there that it had in there when it was in my inventory.
Can you please post a save file that shows it happen? Where you have armor in your trash slots and robots are about to pick it up.

Are you playing multiplayer?
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Pending”